Where are Jesse and Al now???

PsyOps

Pixelated
So you are advocating that the "emotional distress" of related/interested parties should be a factor considered by the states attorneys when deciding to charge someone.

God help us.

You didn't know? A mother's distress is EVIDENCE that a crime has been committed. I am absolutely certain that the mother of the little white boy beat up on that bus is quite distressed.

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Any mother who's unarmed child has been gunned down is going to push for justice.

That probably explains why Sybrina Fulton didn't show up until Sharpton and Crumb had to find her several weeks after the thug was shot.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That probably explains why Sybrina Fulton didn't show up until Sharpton and Crumb had to find her several weeks after the thug was shot.

Bet they were sweatin' bullets that the grievance gravy train might leave the station without them.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Bet they were sweatin' bullets that the grievance gravy train might leave the station without them.

What's amazing that the woman who raised Tray is never heard from. She was his mother for about 14 years until Tracy decided he need a little strange and left her.

bcp

In My Opinion
The idiots were arrested and charged. And the evidence against them is incontrovertible.

But hey, Fox News did a good job getting you guys fired up.

These folks are such victims and such race baiters that they don't see the obvious differences between a crime where the suspects were black and arrested and the Zimmerman case.

The suspects might have been arrested, but there is going to be one difference, You will never hear about any trial, and most likely they will not be punished.

Its why the trayvons of the country need to be put down.

Of course, if it was older white boys beating on a poor little negro child, the marches would have already begun and the mention of hate crime would certainly be all over the non-stop news broadcasts.

Midnightrider

The SOMDers were responding to the ridiculous charge by Al and the gang that this had anything to do with race. Are you suggesting we should just sit around and shut up about it?

A mother does not push to have someone arrested simply because she lost a child. The evidence has to do that. Emotion has nothing to do with the facts of the case. Again, the facts did not prove his guilt.

But given you seem to admit Al and the NAACP were wrong in dredging up the race card in this case, making a single shooting in a little unassuming town in FL an international phenomenon, I’ll assume you feel they overstepped and should probably just keep their mouths shut about things they have no clue about? I mean if you’re going to run around this forum pointing your accusatory finger at the ‘racer-baiters’ in here, I assume you’re going to do the same in the future with Al and the gang.

And in the same context, I assume since you believe Al and the gang were wrong in making outrageous accusations that Zimmerman is a racist and getting the media all stirred up in a frenzy about it, you can understand why white people are upset about it?

You somders are looking for an excuse to race bait because you feel like victims. I don't. I think justice was exercised in The Zimmerman case.

And I said its a shame that race was a part of it, not that it was wrong. It is a shame that Zimmerman assumed Martin was guilty of something based on his race. It is also a shame that it took al and Jessie getting all race baity about it for their to be even the appearance of a just system.
And that is where Jessie and al have it right and you have it wrong. Both of them fought against and can remember times when a white man could gun down a black man and not be held to answer for it. Other than your own minds, none of the somders have similar experience to base their "victimhood"

Last edited:

Midnightrider

The suspects might have been arrested, but there is going to be one difference, You will never hear about any trial, and most likely they will not be punished.

Its why the trayvons of the country need to be put down.

Of course, if it was older white boys beating on a poor little negro child, the marches would have already begun and the mention of hate crime would certainly be all over the non-stop news broadcasts.

This is your ilk Psy, I hope you understand these are the bigots you are siding with :yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated
You somders are looking for an excuse to race bait because you feel like victims. I don't. I think justice was exercised in The Zimmerman case.

And I said its a shame that race was a part of it, not that it was wrong. It is a shame that Zimmerman assumed Martin was guilty of something based on his race. It is also a shame that it took al and Jessie getting all race baity about it for their to be even the appearance of a just system.
And that is where Jessie and al have it right and you have it wrong. Both of them fought against and can remember times when a white man could gun down a black man and not be held to answer for it. Other than your own minds, none of the somders have similar experience to base their "victimhood"

You don’t have the first clue what my experiences are. You don’t even know what race I am.

You still don’t get it. You still don’t get the concept of using absurdity to expose the absurd. I’m no race baiter. I’m playing their stupid game to show how stupid it looks; and you admit it looks stupid. Only you only think it looks stupid when it’s not Al or Jesse.

I don’t think any of these things Al and Jesse shout about are about race; it’s about their power and money. Duke Lacrosse, Tawana Brawley, the DC finance aide that used the word ‘niggardly’, George Allen and his ‘macaca’ statement, beer summit, anyone that disagrees with Obama, Zimmerman… the list goes on and on and on with Sharpton and the REAL race baiters claiming victimhood, and dredging up race when it fits their distorted racial agenda. But when it goes the other way there is silence. And when people like me ask why there is silence when 3 black boys beat the living hell out of a white boy, people like YOU accuse me of playing victim and being a race baiter. What Al and Jesse have been through does not give them the right to fabricate incidents having racial motive when they don’t even remotely exist. There are REAL problems affecting the black community that I have tried to point out, problems I truly care about. Problems where there are REAL victims within the black community; and the REAL race baiters turn a blind eye to it because it doesn’t fit their racist narrative.

You go on and justify their hatred; the very hatred they claim to be fighting against. It only makes you look like the racists Sharpton, Jackson, the NAACP, etc… are. As long as you justify their contemptible behavior you are only part of the problem and racial tensions will only get worse.

Midnightrider

You don’t have the first clue what my experiences are. You don’t even know what race I am.

You still don’t get it. You still don’t get the concept of using absurdity to expose the absurd. I’m no race baiter. I’m playing their stupid game to show how stupid it looks; and you admit it looks stupid. Only you only think it looks stupid when it’s not Al or Jesse.

I don’t think any of these things Al and Jesse shout about are about race; it’s about their power and money. Duke Lacrosse, Tawana Brawley, the DC finance aide that used the word ‘niggardly’, George Allen and his ‘macaca’ statement, beer summit, anyone that disagrees with Obama, Zimmerman… the list goes on and on and on with Sharpton and the REAL race baiters claiming victimhood, and dredging up race when it fits their distorted racial agenda. But when it goes the other way there is silence. And when people like me ask why there is silence when 3 black boys beat the living hell out of a white boy, people like YOU accuse me of playing victim and being a race baiter. What Al and Jesse have been through does not give them the right to fabricate incidents having racial motive when they don’t even remotely exist. There are REAL problems affecting the black community that I have tried to point out, problems I truly care about. Problems where there are REAL victims within the black community; and the REAL race baiters turn a blind eye to it because it doesn’t fit their racist narrative.

You go on and justify their hatred; the very hatred they claim to be fighting against. It only makes you look like the racists Sharpton, Jackson, the NAACP, etc… are. As long as you justify their contemptible behavior you are only part of the problem and racial tensions will only get worse.

I call what they do race baiting too :shrug:
As long as you act like a race baiter, that's what you are. You can justify it all you want, but you are just like Jessie and al

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Then I challenge your skills in observation. Show me anywhere in this forum, or anywhere else, I have stated, written, or even remotely implied:

or anything remotely resembling such a comment.

This is where ole rider shifts gears and goes from taking cheap shots, to being intellectually lazy instead.

:coffee:

NextJen

Raisin cane
It is a shame that Zimmerman assumed Martin was guilty of something based on his race.

:confused: I didn't think this was proven in court. I thought he just saw someone in a hoodie walking near houses and assumed that they may be looking to burglarize a home, based on previous break-ins in the neighborhood.

PsyOps

Pixelated
:confused: I didn't think this was proven in court. I thought he just saw someone in a hoodie walking near houses and assumed that they may be looking to burglarize a home, based on previous break-ins in the neighborhood.

This is where Midnight loses all of his credibility. He casts stones at folks like me accusing me of being a race baiter then he throws a completely false point that Zimmerman stalked Martin because he was black; he is following the same train as the race baiters he claims to disagree with.

There’s a word for this. Can you guess what it is?