where are my people?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
And here I was considering adopting that "new look" of wearing my jeans halfway down my butt, with my spiffy new boxer shorts exposed!

Just like MainMan does!:lmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Penn said:
And here I was considering adopting that "new look" of wearing my jeans halfway down my butt, with my spiffy new boxer shorts exposed!

Just like MainMan does!:lmao:
That would still have them up to your neck, wouldn't it? :killingme

Toxick

Splat
mainman said:
:roflmao: Do you pull your trousers up to your neck as well? :confused: Never understood why old fellas do that... Ken?? You wanna take this one? :killingme

I dont even walk my dog with my socks pulled knee-high, but apparently that's what 30-something married dudes with kids do.

Before we go home and down a Metamucil-Geritol Cocktail and crank on the Weather Channel.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Toxick said:
I dont even walk my dog with my socks pulled knee-high, but apparently that's what 30-something married dudes with kids do.

Before we go home and down a Metamucil-Geritol Cocktail and crank on the Weather Channel.
:roflmao:

I fit into that category too (38, married with two kids). In Kelligreen's defense, I can see why she thinks of us as old farts. It isn't the age difference, it's the responsibilities of children and home ownership. When I was 22 and fresh out of college, 38 seemed a long way away. And children and home ownership seemed a long way away, too.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
And you wonder why you have a hard time meeting people. Besides I don't think you received a bashing any tougher than most of us endured upon entering into this "Twilight Zone".

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ken King said:
And you wonder why you have a hard time meeting people. Besides I don't think you received a bashing any tougher than most of us endured upon entering into this "Twilight Zone".
Ahh, no, I think I've seen a lot worse than this. It hasn't been close to some of the utter coldness shown to some.

Of course, some of them have deserved it, too. But this was mild.