Where can my Buddy meet a Woman??

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
justhangn said:
Rick, stupid and one that breathes out of the top of his head.

Man there must be tons of those down here haha.. The base is messing things up though I swear.. With all the people coming from VA our SMIB culture is going by the wayside.. Hell we have a Target and BJ's now.. Im gettin sceerd.

J

justhangn

FastCarsSpeed said:
Man there must be tons of those down here haha.. The base is messing things up though I swear.. With all the people coming from VA our SMIB culture is going by the wayside.. Hell we have a Target and BJ's now.. Im gettin sceerd.

BJ's are new to ya huh? Sorry to hear that......and targets are all over the place.......you just have to hit'm one at a time so they don't know your location.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
justhangn said:
BJ's are new to ya huh? Sorry to hear that......and targets are all over the place.......you just have to hit'm one at a time so they don't know your location.

:lol: :love:

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
:ROFLMAO: Oh no not new to me.. Im in the middle and lived in Waldorf for years.. Ive just started moving south.. gonna have to buy a boat sooner or later Im running out of land to move to hehe.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
LOL Sorry Not Bi or partial hahah.. I live in Northern Mechancisville.. 25 minutes it seems anywhere I wanna go.. Woot We are getting a Popeye's hahaha.

J

justhangn

FastCarsSpeed said:
LOL Sorry Not Bi or partial hahah.. I live in Northern Mechancisville.. 25 minutes it seems anywhere I wanna go.. Woot We are getting a Popeye's hahaha.

Oh happy day.......a Popeye's....just what Mechanicsville needs to bring out the brother'n.......:ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
FastCarsSpeed said:

Acceptance is the first step. :poorbaby:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
FastCarsSpeed said:
My buddy just moved to SOMD from Georgia and he seems to be having a hard time meeting women. He has come up with these set of high standards that they have to meet.

1. Have to have all their Teeth (He's originally from WV so I have no clue why this is important).
2. A limit of 4 kids and no more then 3 different Fathers
3. Will only date them if they have a Smoking or Drinking habit and recreational Drugs.(But cannot be all of the three 2 out of three is cool though).
4. Must be malnutrition skinny.
5. Must like his obsession with Cars.. (Not Nascar type guy but cars in general).

I cannot seem to figure out why he is having such a hard time haha..
I am from Georgia, have most of my teeth, no kids, like to drink and smoke while I do it, ain't so skinny that I need a pork chop, ain't so fat I can't wear Pixie's clothes, have a fondness for vehicles, and hair down to my arse, but I am off the market. :shrug: Too bad. Sounds like a real keeper. :bubble: