Where is it?

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Has anyone seen NHL scores on ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN/FNC's morning news' sports updates?

I think not.

NHL fans, you should be outraged... your sport is a racist, sexist, demonic sport!!!11! :cds:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Promoting the first race of the season as NASCAR's "Super Bowl" has got to be one of the stupidest things in sports.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
NASCAR has been canceled by the Obama administration. It's not energy efficient and contributes to pollution and global warming. And since Obama is a Hugh basketball fan and it's a healthy sport, NASCAR has been canceled but will resume for a short period during the 2012 elections and if Obama wins again, it will be switched back off!!! :howdy:

NASCAR fans in the mean time can tune into the I Love Trees channel on the new Al Gore network!!! :dye:

M

MistysDaddy08

Meanwhile, they plaster Danica Patrick everywhere because she's willing to take her clothes off and whore herself out to the big media like she does. :rolleyes:

They managed to crucify the sport after the death of greatest driver that ever stepped foot inside a racecar.

I also couldn't help but notice they don't give ice hockey any coverage either.

has anyone seen her latest photo shot on Sports Illustrated?

Last edited by a moderator:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I'd rather watch "the view" than a NASCAR race, possibly rather be taken to the middle of no where and left for dead over it too.