Where to eat - Baltimore?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
We're heading up to Baltimore's 1st Mariner's Arena for a show.

Where can a group of eight go for dinner that is (1) within a decent walking distance to the arena, (2) reasonably priced, and (3) really tasty? Extra points if it is something out of the "norm".

I have my idea on where to go, but it is $$$ and I am :nomoney: .

Thanks!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We're heading up to Baltimore's 1st Mariner's Arena for a show.

Where can a group of eight go for dinner that is (1) within a decent walking distance to the arena, (2) reasonably priced, and (3) really tasty? Extra points if it is something out of the "norm".

I have my idea on where to go, but it is $$$ and I am :nomoney: .

Thanks!

McComick and Shwick, inner harber near cheesecake

Fogo is out of the norm but maybe a bit much for an arena night?
600 E. Pratt St., Baltimore, MD 21202
T: (410) 528.9292

Tir-na-nog, inner harbor, Irish pub, great mussels.

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is where I want to go, but in respect to our dinner companions, I need to be thoughtful of the price.

But, damn, I do love that place. :drool:

It's not outrageous if you take it easy on the cocktails. Damn commies ain't got no draft beer nohow. $50 a head is very doable.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Cheesecake Factory! :thewave:
You know, I've not been terribly impressed with that place. The food is ok, but the portions are MASSIVE. I don't want to be eating adequate leftovers for days, and I hate the thought of wasting food.

What do you get there that is so good. Perhaps I've just not gotten anything that's been particularly delicious. I'm willing to try it again. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You know, I've not been terribly impressed with that place. The food is ok, but the portions are MASSIVE. I don't want to be eating adequate leftovers for days, and I hate the thought of wasting food.

What do you get there that is so good. Perhaps I've just not gotten anything that's been particularly delicious. I'm willing to try it again. :yay:

Cheescake factory is for people impressed by cruise ships. :evil:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

You're right, the portions are plentiful. I usually get a salad, but have had a few of their apps, all delicious. My favorite is their dulce de leche cheesecake. Yum!!!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
What? No strip joints in that area??
What was the name of that awesome steak house in San Diego? "The Strip Club", or something like that?

We'll have to go there to try it out. The place looked mobbed, and they had some wonderful looking steaks.

What was the name of that awesome steak house in San Diego? "The Strip Club", or something like that?

We'll have to go there to try it out. The place looked mobbed, and they had some wonderful looking steaks.

The Butcher Shop... they place is decked out like a high-end bordello and the waitresses dress like it too.