Where to get a GOOD HAIRCUT?????

nellpost

loved my haircut!

Hello all! Tracy here. I wanted to let you know that I was very upset to see someone had slandered me in such a way. First of all, everyone has a bad day. I have many clients who can attest that I have given them good cuts. I am very disappointed that someone would post my name on a public board that is seen all over the world. I love my job and will continue to do my job to the best of my ability. I am sorry you got a bad cut and I could see you talking about the place you went to but why call me out in such a way? everyone makes mistakes.

Tracy cuts my hair and I'm complimented many times as a result. Keep up the good work, Tracy! Perhaps the negativity is coming from a person who just isn't as good as you are. IMO

ilovesmc

i feel

i feel like stylists get on here and post "bad hair cut threads" just to trash talk other stylists. i don't think i've ever sat in a salon's chair and not heard negative comments about other salons. lol they all slander each other. and then threaten to sue each other for it. :snooze:

sdm

Haircuts, Inc. - Ask for Shawna. I get several compliments everytime she cuts my hair. It's that time again and I will definitely be going to see her!

pelers

Tracy cuts my hair and I'm complimented many times as a result. Keep up the good work, Tracy! Perhaps the negativity is coming from a person who just isn't as good as you are. IMO

Did you deliberately go looking for a 6 year old post to bump as your first post?

ETA: You also did Tracy much more damage by bumping this than you could possibly salvage with such a contrived ego boost to her. Reading how she responded to the OP has definitely not earned that salon any new customers!

Last edited:

lylyjones

response

I would like to clear one thing up here! TRACY NO LONGER WORKS AT HAIR CUTTERY! She hasn't worked there in 3 years. Please don't let this VERY OLD thread influence your decision about the Hair Cuttery in First Colony. They have many experienced stylists that will listen and give you the cut and style you are looking for. Thank you