Where to put your purse when dining out?

baseballmom

A simple putting my purse beside me works fine. :lmao: I would not pay for that crap. MAn why didn't I think of that inventions I could of been rich... :buttkick:

ChumpChange

baseballmom said:
A simple putting my purse beside me works fine. :lmao: I would not pay for that crap. MAn why didn't I think of that inventions I could of been rich... :buttkick:
If I could offer a suggestion....:flowers: You should put your purse up your ass. That way, your head won't be lonely :huggy:

ChumpChange

baseballmom said:
Ok that was a stupid suggestion. :buttkick: Why do you suggest this method..Does it feel good? :smack:
Why don't you tell me? You go around all day with your head up your ass. I would think that sliding the purse in with it shouldn't be a problem :flowers: :yay:

CrunchTime

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
ChumpChange said:
Why don't you tell me? You go around all day with your head up your ass. I would think that sliding the purse in with it shouldn't be a problem :flowers: :yay:

Maybe I missed something. :shrug: How did talking about purses get turned into you telling someone else to shove their purse up their azz? Then another post saying her head is up her azz. Can we all play nicely please? :flowers: :love:

CrunchTime

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
baseballmom said:
I have no clue?? :coffee: I just said I would not pay for that crap. Maybe it is Chumps invention!! :lmao:

Given the hositility, I think you are right. :roflmao: Next item on the agenda for him would be Chump's Change Purse. :lmao: Personally, I've never really found it a big problem where to stick the purse at a restaurant. :lmao:

baseballmom

Hey no given him any ideas.. :smack: By the way Sticking a purse up your butt will hurt. Their should be a warning lable on the purse about not doing that.. :razz:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
baseballmom said:
Hey no given him any ideas.. :smack: By the way Sticking a purse up your butt will hurt. Their should be a warning lable on the purse about not doing that.. :razz:

I will be gentle when I stick it in.

I got some beads an we can play chainsaw

baseballmom

Dougstermd said:
I will be gentle when I stick it in.

I got some beads an we can play chainsaw

Well, Well, How did you know I was into that kind of stuff. :lmao: I will only let you do that If I can do it to you in return. My beads are a bit bigger though.. :razz:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
baseballmom said:
Well, Well, How did you know I was into that kind of stuff. :lmao: I will only let you do that If I can do it to you in return. My beads are a bit bigger though.. :razz:

do they vibrate

greyhound

A little etiquette trivia....

Where do you place your purse while dining at a restaurant?
a) On the table to the right of your place setting.
b) Hanging over the back or arm of your chair.
c) On the floor.
d) On your lap or between your back and the chair.