Where to turn for help

BOP

Pretty sure that if the girl in question was an ex-girlfriend, she'd be able to identify her ex-boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure she knows what the problem is. Ready comprehension is not your friend.

Nor is spelling yours.

scotty62

I would say go to the States Attorney also.
A few weeks ago coming out of the bowling alley in Calvert for the Skillathon...at about 10:30 on a Saturday night saw unmarked police car dropping off a woman in the dark corner of the bowling alley. Now you know some hanky panky was going on there. Some police abuse the power they think they have. Hope his wife doesn't find out. Don't they call these gals badge bunnies?

FED_UP

My friends daughter has text messages and also voice message where they left messages on her phone, where they say what they are going to do to her. The new girlfriend was her daughters best friend in school so I guess that might have something to do with it. As far as I know my friends daughter has not done anything to deserve this from them. This officer, when on duty, does all kinds of things, like playing catch with his new girlfriend. She goes flying up the road and he has to catch her. I was a witness to one of these games and wondered why the Sherriff was all smiles as well as the person he caught until I was made away of this game. And to make matters worse the new GF has a child that apparently was in the car a few times when she was speeding. She was caught over by the mall and she had that sherriff call or get a message to her new BF and she got out of it without any ticket or anything. Apparently if you know a Sherriff you can get out of a ticket by association. And why is it that he can use his car for personal reason, like when he is not on duty to go shopping or to go to his girlfriends house so he can save gas on his own car? And yes, I do know this as I have been to my friends house and seen his car there many times when he is off and seen them go to Laplata shopping in his cruiser. Once I did ask where his car was and he said that he did not want to waste his own gas. I have also seen Sherriffs driving and sending a text message. The only reason I know this is that he almost ran me off the road while he was sending his message. I know they can use their phones but really, sending a text is not a part of his job. And when is playing on facebook a part of a Sherriffs duty? I know also that they are always on there. I have personally seen this when they are supposedly working.

Got evidence, then his butt is busted I would think cop or not, put the complaint in, and keep a copy of the evidence.

FED_UP

I would say go to the States Attorney also.
A few weeks ago coming out of the bowling alley in Calvert for the Skillathon...at about 10:30 on a Saturday night saw unmarked police car dropping off a woman in the dark corner of the bowling alley. Now you know some hanky panky was going on there. Some police abuse the power they think they have. Hope his wife doesn't find out. Don't they call these gals badge bunnies?

Maybe it was in one of those things were you get to RIDE with a cop for an evening. :shrug:

How come X's and new girlfriends never get along? OK the meat has changed hands, move on. I guess breaking up is more emotional to women than men. I think some women feel that each other is a constant threat, therefore butt whooping is required.

I get along with my husband's ex... She is nice to me.. she just gives him hell. :ohwell: Can't get too buddy-buddy with her though... conflict of interest and such... :coffee:

Maybe it was in one of those things were you get to RIDE a cop for an evening. :shrug:

:fixed: :coffee:

FED_UP

I get along with my husband's ex... She is nice to me.. she just gives him hell. :ohwell: Can't get too buddy-buddy with her though... conflict of interest and such... :coffee:

:fixed: :coffee:

Could be all kinds of reasons, like what if his horn was not working and he wanted to see if someone could try to blow it for him :shrug: You got to admit at times you have to be uncomfortable when you three are together knowing he and she had sexual relations, then your thinking was she better than me, if your a buddy buddy I take it that is rare.

Could be all kinds of reasons, like what if his horn was not working and he wanted to see if someone could try to blow it for him :shrug: You got to admit at times you have to be uncomfortable when you three are together knowing he and she had sexual relations, then your thinking was she better than me, if your a buddy buddy I take it that is rare.

They have a son together so it is no mystery they have had :gossip:

It doesnt bother me... :1bdz: He married me... not her... :yay:

I only get uncomfortable around her when she gives him a ration of chit over little things... i.e. I dont want son to watch Spongebob... how dare you allow it :blahblah:

Beta84

They're out to get us
My friends daughter has text messages and also voice message where they left messages on her phone, where they say what they are going to do to her. The new girlfriend was her daughters best friend in school so I guess that might have something to do with it. As far as I know my friends daughter has not done anything to deserve this from them. This officer, when on duty, does all kinds of things, like playing catch with his new girlfriend. She goes flying up the road and he has to catch her. I was a witness to one of these games and wondered why the Sherriff was all smiles as well as the person he caught until I was made away of this game. And to make matters worse the new GF has a child that apparently was in the car a few times when she was speeding. She was caught over by the mall and she had that sherriff call or get a message to her new BF and she got out of it without any ticket or anything. Apparently if you know a Sherriff you can get out of a ticket by association. And why is it that he can use his car for personal reason, like when he is not on duty to go shopping or to go to his girlfriends house so he can save gas on his own car? And yes, I do know this as I have been to my friends house and seen his car there many times when he is off and seen them go to Laplata shopping in his cruiser. Once I did ask where his car was and he said that he did not want to waste his own gas. I have also seen Sherriffs driving and sending a text message. The only reason I know this is that he almost ran me off the road while he was sending his message. I know they can use their phones but really, sending a text is not a part of his job. And when is playing on facebook a part of a Sherriffs duty? I know also that they are always on there. I have personally seen this when they are supposedly working.

You seem to see this guy a lot and be aware of many details of things he does all the time. It almost sounds like you're the ex in question and you're stalking him, so the new girl is really annoyed and wants you to get over her man. Or if you're not the ex, then maybe they're annoyed because that chick is sending people like you around to watch him and get up in his business, so they're pissed off.

Either way, if the girl had absolutely zero contact with the guy then they wouldn't have had any reason to bother her in the first place. Regardless of what the contact was and what was said, he has no excuse for what he's doing. If what you say is true that there are texts and voice mails, then that all needs to be turned over to the authorities as listed in other suggestions. And perhaps you can make your own complaint on him from all the stuff you've seen, since you apparently see him doing his misdeeds everywhere by coincidence.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Weird. I have the feeling I've seen that exact list of 'complaints' about law officers somewhere on here before. Almost verbatim, in fact. Fairly recently even.

Coincidental...I'm sure. Or maybe all LEOs are acting the same way these days. Or..?

:confused:

Weird. I have the feeling I've seen that exact list of 'complaints' about law officers somewhere on here before. Almost verbatim, in fact. Fairly recently even.

Coincidental...I'm sure. Or maybe all LEOs are acting the same way these days. Or..?

:confused:

whats a LEO??? :popcorn:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Perfect! Tell her to contact the State's Attorney and file a complaint.

See comment about "close working relationship with sheriff's office".

Also note the skeptism here when someone questions the actions of law enforcement (deputies or troopers). I'd say the vast majority feel if they have a badge and a gun, they have a reason for what they were doing.

Funny thing is, in private you will get the dirt on the bad apples, publically no officer is going to rat on a fellow officer. Nobody in the department is going to support her claims and when it becomes "he said, she said", guess who's got the huge benefit of the doubt? It's not the girl and her mother (or the OP).

My suggestion is move, get the hell out of dodge. Go before she has an accident or worse, say a traffic stop and drugs are found in her car.

Nah, cops wouldn't do that if she filed charges, would they?

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
I find it highly believable. I do think the oP may not have the whole story but unfortunately not all police officers are noble.

I know of one officer - neighbor - who was having an affair and when he was ready for the full change had wife kicked out of house, invented some story to get custodyof the kids and rights to the house, and moved the girlfriend in. Harrassed the wife to the point that she was asked to leave her job becasue he was causing trouble there.

Many officers are noble, but some are not.

Sounds like a base cop I know.. He and his current gf harrass the ex wife all the time.