Where's the "fire and fury"?

Restitution

'Fire and Fury' baby, 'Fire and Fury'! Like the world has never seen. And still hasn't.

Why do you bemoan our fighting in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. YET... you are whining about our inactivity with regards to NK?

Someone wants to eat their cake huh?

Wishbone

Why do you hate America so much and love nuclear war?

That's a real question. Or is it that your mindless hatred of Donald Trump is so all-consuming that you can't think straight or see anything else?

Which is it: do you hate America and love war; or are you a mindless hate-filled bot? Because it's one or the other.

Wilson got us in WWI, Roosevelt got us in WWII, Truman - Korean War, Kennedy/Johnson - Vietnam,

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea on Iraq...

Face it... Democrats like killing people!!!

Defeat the DNC... STOP THE HATE! :patriot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why do you bemoan our fighting in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. YET... you are whining about our inactivity with regards to NK?

He's a not so secret Trump hater who is looking for anything to bitch about.

Hey, Psy, did you hear that Melania wore high heels to board AF1?

Hijinx

Never had you pegged as a war hawk.

Go figure.

He isn't a war hawk. He is a Trump hater and is taking this occasion to provide more of his Trump hate into the mix.
No way he wants the US to launch an attack on N. Korea, but he uses this to launch another attack on Trump.

It seems apparent that Russia is backing N. Korea. although I do not know why, it's kinda strange, but Russia has moved it's civilians living on the North Korean border away from that border. So it's pretty plain to Russia that Kim is going to keep pushing until gets stomped on.

Strange we hear nothing from the rest of the world as to N. Korea's pushing the limits.
I suppose they are so tied up trying to deal with the Muslims in their countries to see the picture.

I feel that they need to look, because this won't be North Korea, S Korea Japan and the US.
It will involve China, Russia and perhaps the whole world.

I must add that the UN is nothing but a money pit. A total waste of time effort and money.

PsyOps

Pixelated
In the very video that you posted, President Trump eludes to "threats to the United States". Well just FYI, Japan IS NOT the United States !
You obviously lack in comprehension skills or maybe just another non-trumper (oops, same thing).

Yeah... all those military bases and such? Meh!

PsyOps

Pixelated

I'm simply holding Trump to his own words. Unless, of course, they really don't mean anything.

PsyOps

Pixelated
He's a not so secret Trump hater who is looking for anything to bitch about.

Hey, Psy, did you hear that Melania wore high heels to board AF1?

I'm not going down that road. It's really pathetic that I have to constantly justify where I stand on things regarding Trump. Unless you just have a really short memory. You know damn-well I've done my share of defending Trump - a lot!

I knew when Trump said that "fire and fury" nonsense it was just a bunch of sabre rattling nonsense. It was a stupid thing to say.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So we can expect pretty much anything Trump says to have no real core meaning. Just words.

I'm not very good at predicting the future. When and if the crazy fat kid actually throws missiles at Guam, we'll find out what Trump meant. In the meanwhile....

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm not very good at predicting the future. When and if the crazy fat kid actually throws missiles at Guam, we'll find out what Trump meant. In the meanwhile....

Trump's comments weren't limited to responding to an actual missile attack, Trump said if NK made anymore threats.

Restitution

Trump's comments weren't limited to responding to an actual missile attack, Trump said if NK made anymore threats.

You do understand the term and meaning of "posturing" don't you?

I would think that after 8 years of it NEVER happening that you would think it is good to have a leader that is willing to defend our assets both verbally and actually. Geesh!

Midnightrider

Why do you hate America so much and love nuclear war?

That's a real question. Or is it that your mindless hatred of Donald Trump is so all-consuming that you can't think straight or see anything else?

Which is it: do you hate America and love war; or are you a mindless hate-filled bot? Because it's one or the other.

You are vying with derps for the stupidity awards aren't ya?

What I want is for trump to not make meaningless threats.

I'm not going down that road. It's really pathetic that I have to constantly justify where I stand on things regarding Trump. Unless you just have a really short memory. You know damn-well I've done my share of defending Trump - a lot!

I knew when Trump said that "fire and fury" nonsense it was just a bunch of sabre rattling nonsense. It was a stupid thing to say.

You are obviously a trump hating liberal commie if you dare to point out trumps BS to a trumper......

This_person

You need to brush up on your history. As part of the agreements at the end of WWII japan was forbidden to stand up a true military. As a result they depend on the US to provide for their defenses. That's one of the reasons we have our forces stationed there.
So firing a missile over a country we have agreed to protect is what happened. That sounds like a threat to me

Some things have happened since then, believe it or not. They are authorized self-defense forces, both for external and internal threats. Their constitution does not allow for war, but they have had self defense forces since the early 1950's. We gave them planes and help to set it up.

This_person

Threats against the United States. While we have bases in Japan, that's not a threat directly against the United States.

I do not equate this to the Syrian red line, but it probably wasn't well advised. The good thing is that "fire and fury" can mean damned near anything, the bad thing is everyone knows what it is supposed to mean. If anything that can be perceived as a threat is given, we will look as stupid as we did when we didn't respond previously, and we have a hell of a lot of Dixie Chicks ready to sing to anyone who will listen how stupid we look.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

So was the most recent statement by the crazy fat kid a threat? One could say so...but a lot more vague of a threat than the previous one where he practically named the very day he was going to lob the missiles at Guam.

We'll see. You want to see WWIII in the worst way. Me...I'm OK with more waiting and seeing.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We'll see. You want to see WWIII in the worst way. Me...I'm OK with more waiting and seeing.

I, too, am okay with wait and see. I suspect all these little hawks are screaming for Trump to drop a nuke so they can then bitch and cry about how many people he killed and that he's "literally Hitler".

On another note, that would be a great name for a band: Literally Hitler.