Where's the "fire and fury"?

Hijinx

I like trump. Yeah he mouths off once in a while, but better that than a guy who send $400 million dollars cash to hep Iran build their nuke and carry terrorism throughout the world.

Yes Trump is bluster and gas, but WTSHTF little Kim and his country will be a smoking hole.

What is real funny is that this insane kid and his insane country are building Ballistic missiles and Nuclear warheads, and firing missiles over Japan, and threatning nuclear war by bombing Guam and the snowflakes keep saying Trump is going to get us in a war.

Midnightrider

Still waiting for you to find that post you swear I made.:killingme

And now we know how to keep a retard in suspense......

derpy gillitard said:
That explains all the "push back" and angst I've seen expressed all over the place. Not sure why he felt the need to unleash that kind of rhetoric....definitely does not seem helpful.

Hijinx

And now the crazy fat kid apparently has the h-bomb too........

They tested a Hydrogen Bomb that Kim claims can be mounted in their ICBM.
This crazy MF'er is really asking for it.
Why is it that only the US can see what this ####er is up to, and the rest of the world ignores this crazy bastard.

Hijinx

I didn't realize the fire and fury would be coming from NORK.

Why don't you STFU and stop trying to coerce Trump into starting a war because he said he would if attacked.
Tired of hearing you joke about Nuclear war like it was some word game.

Midnightrider

There are many things you do not realize, Mo. You are not capable of realizing much. :patonhead:
Hey dummy, the line was redefined and trump OFFICIALLY walked back that fire and fury bull####.
We made clear that we have the ability to defend ourselves and our allies, South Korea and Japan, from any attack and our commitments among the allies are iron-clad. Any threat to the United States or its territories including Guam, or our allies, will be met with a massive military response, a response both effective and overwhelming.

Get out your trump decoder ring and spin away, Mo.

Hijinx

Hey dummy, the line was redefined and trump OFFICIALLY walked back that fire and fury bull####.

Get out your trump decoder ring and spin away, Mo.

You dumb ####. If Trump bombed North Korea you would be the first one here crying your ass off about it,again why don't you just STFU.

Key Ryst this poor pathetic cry baby , cried pissed and moaned about Russia, Russia went away now he cries because Trump hasn't done anything stupid to North Korea so he can cry about how Trump started a Nuclear war.
Get a life you dumb whiner.

Last edited: