Which doctor?

nmpali

Hi, I'm thinking of switching docs. What do you know about any of these?

• S. Cafferty
  • J. Tidball
  • J. Bennett

Give me all ya got please :popcorn:

J

jp2854

none of them I go to dr. monika lee who is a lot better and knows her stuff and doesn't try to stick you on meds for something you don't have like i have heard a few say about cafferty

ash26

I use Tidball and he is wonderful, but he is usually pretty full. He has a nurse proc there that you can see who is usually free although I am not fond of her AT ALL.

chumbawamba

Hi, I'm thinking of switching docs. What do you know about any of these?

• S. Cafferty
  • J. Tidball
  • J. Bennett

Give me all ya got please :popcorn:

Dr Tidball is the best, My family have been with him for over 12 years, has the best bed side manner ever.. He will never rush you out the door, he always takes his time. he is just a great guy

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I adore Dr. Moon, but I don't even know if he is practicing anymore. Dr. Matthew is over in Lusby and is good, but be prepared to WAIT a long time. That is why I left there.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I adore Dr. Moon, but I don't even know if he is practicing anymore. Dr. Matthew is over in Lusby and is good, but be prepared to WAIT a long time. That is why I left there.

:smooch: (saw your name and popped in to give you a kiss)

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
My husband has Dr. Tidball and I see Nicole Brown - his Nurse Practitioner. We have never had any complaints about either one of them.