White House Statement on North Korea

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wow. I just looked it up. Germany and Japan are 3x larger than NK. Food for thought. There is no reason for WWIII.

I guess that makes me on the fence, now. I really don't know what should be done; but, obviously, I am not the authority. I am just an average American citizen.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Easy for you to say. You are not in the military, and will not be put in harm's way.

Be careful about your thumbs up. You have no idea.

So please tell us a little about your life or one of your children's lives enlisted in the military putting yourself's in harms way, You strut around like you have 6 service stripes on the bottom of your sleeve. Just because you live with a Leatherneck, doesn't mean you are one or could possibly understand what one has gone through.

You also don't have a clue about going to war.

littlelady

God bless the USA
So please tell us a little about your life or one of your children's lives enlisted in the military putting yourself's in harms way, You strut around like you have 6 service stripes on the bottom of your sleeve. Just because you live with a Leatherneck, doesn't mean you are one or could possibly understand what one has gone through.

You also don't have a clue about going to war.

You wasted white space. You don't know all of my fam history. When did I ever strut around about 6 service stripes? Those are your words. You are a jerk. Period. Am I not posting enough for you, lately, troll? You just hijacked this thread.
And, I do want to point out the difference between my avatar and yours. You, actually, have a bigger ego than Kim Jon Il. Good for you.

Edit: From what I have read here, your beloved, perfect son is not in the military. Is he going to enlist? Also, my Leatherneck hub would be glad to be back in the military, but he is too old and would not be accepted; even though he is healthier than most 20 somethings. I will refrain from the, you know FU thing. You are a piece of work, and that is not a good thing. My hub is embarrassed that you call yourself a Marine. Yes, I read your posts to him. You're welcome. :patriot:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Easy for you to say. You are not in the military, and will not be put in harm's way.

It is a war of words; just like the Cold War. Kim knows his country would be annihilated if he strikes any country. As it should be. I think he is just a big puffy blowhard that has an ego.problem. Maybe, someone in NK will have the guts to take him out.

Please explain why you gave Hijinx the 'eyebrow'. Thanks.

Wow. I just looked it up. Germany and Japan are 3x larger than NK. Food for thought. There is no reason for WWIII.

I guess that makes me on the fence, now. I really don't know what should be done; but, obviously, I am not the authority. I am just an average American citizen.

You wasted white space. You don't know all of my fam history. When did I ever strut around about 6 service stripes? Those are your words. You are a jerk. Period. Am I not posting enough for you, lately, troll? You just hijacked this thread. Good for you, and good night.

Edit: From what I have read here, your beloved, perfect son is not in the military. Is he going to enlist? Also, my Leatherneck hub would be glad to be back in the military, but he is too old and would not be accepted. I will refrain from the you know FU thing. You are a piece of work, and that is not a good thing. My hub is embarrassed that you call yourself a Marine.

You ran this one off the rails before I got here, I could care less about you extended family's Service history, What about yours and your offspring?
Right now 4 Branches of the Service are wooing my Son to get him to enlist, Not that you would know anything about asvab's or enlistment bonuses. Thats a good problem to have. since you keep asking about him should he email you monthly to keep you up to date with whats going on with him and his 10 year plan?
I get you want to live vicariously through my son but its getting kinna creepy.

Now lets get this back on the rails, I grow weary of NK, The next threat we should just turn it into molten glass.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You ran this one off the rails before I got here, I could care less about you extended family's Service history, What about yours and your offspring?
Right now 4 Branches of the Service are wooing my Son to get him to enlist, Not that you would know anything about asvab's or enlistment bonuses. Thats a good problem to have. since you keep asking about him should he email you monthly to keep you up to date with whats going on with him and his 10 year plan?
I get you want to live vicariously through my son but its getting kinna creepy.

Now lets get this back on the rails, I grow weary of NK, The next threat we should just turn it into molten glass.

Actually, you took it off the rails. I was posting my opinion, and then you made it personal; as you always do. It is on you, big guy. I am sick of your deflecting it off to someone else on this forum. You are truly a sad sack; so to speak.
Was your x wife in the military, or your now live in lawyer girlfriend? Were you serious when saying I am living, vicariously, through your son? And, I don't keep asking about him; you keep bringing him up. You are one sick puppy. Maybe, you are a risk to our military. I feel sorry for you, and US. You are the one that talked about my son first. I should not have talked about my son, here, but I am an honest person. The fact that you ran with my revelation, and pounded it into the ground makes you look very shady, egotistical, and one that dotes on others misery. Does it make you feel better that my son was addicted to drugs? Do you not see what is wrong with that? I am not the creepy one, and I cannot help you. Oh, and yeah, FU. There, I said it again. I am happy with my reply to you. I don't have time for hypocrites, braggarts, and holier than thous. How do you live with yourself? Bye, bye. Happy trolling! :smile:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Considering my back and forth with blackdog on this thread. I just wanted to say that I worry that our young patriots will be put in harm's way again if there is an altercation with NK; they have sacrificed enough in the ME and VN. Yes, my son is recovering from addiction, and many of the children we knew when he was growing up are dead from this epidemic. I am lucky my son is still alive. My heart hurts so much for the parents that lost their children to war. It is not fair, and, so far, accomplished nothing. I don't know what else to say. I am crying as I type this. God bless, America.

I hope it never comes to US having to get NK under control. God bless OUR military. :patriot:

littlelady

God bless the USA
You rock littlelady!!

This is the thing. Yes, I am sad that my son screwed up his life, but he will be ok if it is that last thing ever I do. Addiction is not a choice. But, what impacted me more in my life was that when I was an adolescent living in NOLA, we had a neighbor boy (Eagle Scout, and all that used to babysit us). I will never forget him. His name was James Jerson. He was drafted. He is on The Wall. Jim died for nothing. My son will have to choose if he is going to be ok, or not. Jim did not have that choice.

Oh, and I should mention that I am married to an amazing Marine patriot, that is ready to take on whatever is coming. Life comes full circle.

I say to him....we are retired, and he says to me....no we are not. :lol: :patriot: We are 62.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You know this - how? Your hub being a Marine?

Tell me, how long were you a Military spouse? How long were you a Military Brat? How many direct descendants in your family lineage can you trace back to both the Civil and Revolutionary Wars in this country?

:rolleyes:

Bann

PREMO Member
You wasted white space. You don't know all of my fam history. When did I ever strut around about 6 service stripes? Those are your words. You are a jerk. Period. Am I not posting enough for you, lately, troll? You just hijacked this thread.
And, I do want to point out the difference between my avatar and yours. You, actually, have a bigger ego than Kim Jon Il. Good for you.

Edit: From what I have read here, your beloved, perfect son is not in the military. Is he going to enlist? Also, my Leatherneck hub would be glad to be back in the military, but he is too old and would not be accepted; even though he is healthier than most 20 somethings. I will refrain from the, you know FU thing. You are a piece of work, and that is not a good thing. My hub is embarrassed that you call yourself a Marine. Yes, I read your posts to him. You're welcome. :patriot:

Is it possible for you to ever just let anything go? Let a comment slide? Must you be combative in every tread you inhabit?

No. You simply cannot interact with people in any type of normal way whatsoever. Seek help, nuttie. :crazy:

Last edited:

Hijinx

Is it possible for you to ever just let anything go? Let a comment slide? Must you be combative in every tread you inhabit?

No. You simply cannot interact with people in any type of normal way whatsoever. Seek help, nuttie. :crazy:

You an Black Dog could always put her on ignore.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Now to get back to the subject at hand:

How will North Korea make the first move in such a way it appears the United States fired the first volley? This sneaky little bastard will have to cause a disruption sufficient to make the U.S. respond but in such a way that the international community cannot say it's Kim's doing.

Hijinx

Now to get back to the subject at hand:

How will North Korea make the first move in such a way it appears the United States fired the first volley? This sneaky little bastard will have to cause a disruption sufficient to make the U.S. respond but in such a way that the international community cannot say it's Kim's doing.

You have a good point. The guy is suicidal.
I once saw a person teasing a dog.
The dog was on a chain.
This guy was teasing this dog by waving his hat just out of the dogs range.
Now unnoticed by this idiot the dog was backing up on the chain.
The guy kept moving closer so he could tease the dog.
When the dog had enough slack in the chain he took the hat and almost took the guys hand with it.

Kim is the dog, and he is teasing the world.
Some of you think he is teasing Trump or teasing the United States, but he isn't he is teasing the world.
Now the rest of the world is sitting back and allowing this nut to build a stronger Nuclear power.
Thinking they will not be touched.
They are wrong.
When this little a-hole with the bad haircut, cuts loose with ICBM's and Nuclear warheads. it isn't going to be just Japan, or the United States.
The whole world is going to get lit up.

Midnightrider

My first reaction to the statement was "whoa" did I just hear what I thought I did? I was happy they replayed it very soon after that so other stations just joining FNC for the "breaking news" could hear it.

Yep. That's what I thought I'd heard. :yay:

Whoa.

Yeah, you heard the long version of the fire and fury statement. It won't be long until trump called in this one and trumpers will have to pretend he meant somethimg else. Although that is going to be hard this time.
the White House said:
We made clear that we have the ability to defend ourselves and our allies, South Korea and Japan, from any attack and our commitments among the allies are iron-clad. Any threat to the United States or its territories including Guam, or our allies, will be met with a massive military response, a response both effective and overwhelming.

Okay, Trump :tap: Quit talking about it and do it. :boxing:

Bann

PREMO Member
Yeah, you heard the long version of the fire and fury statement. It won't be long until trump called in this one and trumpers will have to pretend he meant somethimg else. Although that is going to be hard this time.

Hijinx

Makes one wonder how smart you people are.
This bad haircut POS KimJung Crap is building Nuclear weapons. He is building ICBM's ,He has threatened Guam with a Nuclear bomb and sent a missile over Japan
Pretty serious stuff.

And you guys are worried about Trump sending threats back to him.
I certainly do not want Trump to send the first strike.

But I want him to annihilate those socksuckers if they send it.
Cook the whole freaking country.
Words are just words, when the missiles strike the sh1t hits the fan, no matter who threw the first turd.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You know this - how? Your hub being a Marine?

Tell me, how long were you a Military spouse? How long were you a Military Brat? How many direct descendants in your family lineage can you trace back to both the Civil and Revolutionary Wars in this country?

My military lineage goes back to the Revolutionary War, and beyond, and it is what you consider military back in the Centuries. I have Native American heritage, and they were murdered so pioneers could take their space. That is the one thing, mostly, that sticks in my craw about Trump. He seems to idolize Andrew Jackson. Something not right about that. I never considered myself a military brat; that is a really stupid saying; anyway. And, I am still a military spouse. There is no such thing as a 'former' Marine. Tell me your history. Thanks.

You are the last person on this forum that should use the word 'combative'. I am not combative, unless, I have to be, and that does not make me 'nuttie'. I am very beniign, unless, someone ruffles my feathers. You are good at that, and I would like to mention, you are a hypocrite. How you don't see that is beyond me. Think about it. Your're welcome. :smile:

One more thing. Was FoxHound in the military? If so, God bless him. What really is your point in your posts to me?

Is it because I didn't think you should call your sons Thing 1 and Thing 2, or is it because you met me at Vera's back in June 2011, or what? The meet and greet was awesome! I loved meeting Psy, Vince, I'm-Me, FoxHound, bcp, and his fam, vrai and others. And, you brought an awesome dessert to share! Or, was it vrai?

And, you made it about your mom dying; so it was kind of like a wake thing, and kind of weird, but whatever. You brought her ashes to the table. I still enjoyed meeting everyone. I just remembered I met Admendment and Sharon when they briefly passed by the table, and Italian Scallion.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Somebody will just quote WackaKooKoo and we would see it anyway.

Just wanted to say what a wackadoodle you are, and a hypocrite; not to mention that you are the biggest narcissist on this forum. You quoted my posts without anyone quoting them. You are truly a wack job. Maybe, that explains your avatar. And, kookoo is so yesterday. :rolleyes:

Last edited: