Who Comes First?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by bluto

I'm just sayin'...

You are in direct violation of a registered trademark.
I'm not so litigious as to pursue anything this time, but next time..."No more Mr. Nice Guy!"
:biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Comes First?

Originally posted by kwillia
And I really, truly am smirking fondly at your innocence...:biggrin:
:really:
:biggrin: I read your quote fuzzying: "it's a tug, but nothing that should come to the point of stress.."

I would wager you there are at a minimum 30 million parents out across the U.S. alone who just might differ with that statement!

fuzzyng

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Comes First?

Originally posted by penncam
I would wager you there are at a minimum 30 million parents out across the U.S. alone who just might differ with that statement!

I'd bet top money on that! I just think that if you can't handle the created stress balancing your spouce and your children, then you're doing something wrong... if done correctly, nothing should be truley stressfull...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by fuzzyng
I just think that if you can't handle the created stress balancing your spouce and your children, then you're doing something wrong... if done correctly, nothing should be truley stressfull...
Methinks you're going to be eating those words once you get married and start popping out some little FuzzySummers.

K

Kain99

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Comes First?

Originally posted by fuzzyng
I'd bet top money on that! I just think that if you can't handle the created stress balancing your spouce and your children, then you're doing something wrong... if done correctly, nothing should be truley stressfull...

Was I ever this naive? :smile:

Public Records

An interesting statement regarding how stress should or should not affect the person initiating the balancing act. However one defines stress, positive or negative, it is an inherent by-product of working for something desired. The problem in relationships is that if two people are not like-minded, possibly in the case of the 30 million previously referenced, your best efforts may appear to be for a losing cause. And this is exponentially complictaed if children are involved. However, if the relationship is the ultimate goal, all would seemingly have to be expended to achieve this result. It is not ideal and it can be very, very stressful even if in the end it does indeed work out.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Public Records
I just happen to be someone who cares about the person trying to determine who comes first in a relationship.

Really? :smooch:

Public Records

Yes. I don't know the original intent of the person intiating the question. I make the assumption that it was an attempt to obtain some points points of view on the matter. If the question was intended for a different purpose my response remains the same. Since we all are veiled by our login's, it is not unreasonable to think that this question was not meant for true discourse on relationships. It is possible that I am naive to think such, however my words, like all of ours, have some experience behind them. I this case I offered to the originator an opinion that has taken many years to form and if it is of any benefit, I am happy.

Public Records

Apologies. I only offered an opinion to someone I thought was looking for an answer to a tough situation and I thought it best only to comment if I had something constructive to say. Most of us try hard and at some point may give up. My words were offered as possible encouragement to keep trying to make it work. As I am sure most of us know, hard work can go a long way!

SxyPrincess

That's great news, I have always been horny for Kain
smilie_steinbock.gif

Do I make you hornay babay?
austin3.jpg

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by cariblue
Who are you?

It's not a bird or a plane it's s...........!:biggrin:

Cari, I have this image of you staring at your monitor eyes open wide and mouth agape:eek:

K

Kain99

That's great news, I have always been horny for Kain
smilie_steinbock.gif

Glad it's finally out in the open! I've always been HOT for you too baby! :wink: