• Don't know but an MPD

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Who cares just make her go away

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
C

canuk woman

dems4me said:
You just know realized this :shrug: I was hoping folks would have seen that before everyone went into attack mode :ohwell:

you're right they really should do that

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
i'm still at school right now and it hasn't even ended yet and besides if i was staying after school right now it would be for play rehersals

So let me get this right, you play a tard in both your school play and IRL? :confused:

C

canuk woman

starr said:
Shouldn't her name be Canuk girl being 15 in all.

TWL'S wife said my membername has to be ladylife along with my avatar (my original av was clark kent i mean come on can i help it if i like superman over spidey?)

C

canuk woman

somdcrab said:
irl: illiterate republican lesbian :confused: :shrug:

A. i prefer democrats and the republicans are trying to ban gay marraige

B. i am not a lesbian

somdcrab

morganj614 said:
My pepperoni is missing!!! :confused: I went to the store and got some for tonight as a snack for Idol and I just unpacked my groceries and it's not there! I need to retrace my steps and see if I can find my poor pepperoni :bawl:

oh yeah i'll loan ya mine but no knife

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
Who's TWL?

that's what i'd like to know he is also a member on TWL'S wife's other forum and i don't hear from him there either i sent him a pm but he didn't answer back

mAlice

professional daydreamer
morganj614 said:
My pepperoni is missing!!! :confused: I went to the store and got some for tonight as a snack for Idol and I just unpacked my groceries and it's not there! I need to retrace my steps and see if I can find my poor pepperoni :bawl:

Check your reciept first and make sure they even got it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
canuk woman said:
that's what i'd like to know he is also a member on TWL'S wife's other forum and i don't hear from him there either i sent him a pm but he didn't answer back

Does TWL's wife know you're pm'ing TWL? Isn't he kind of old for you?

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
morganj614 said:
I bet you'll get a fwew offers to replace it , REAL soon... :tap:

BigSlam123b

Only happy When It Rains
canuk woman said:
are you calling me crazy?
Not I. I merely hypothesised as to why the poster used you three as examples. :howdy:

Attachments

• 229963.jpg
    229963.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited: