Who lost power?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well then, what are you still doing there? GO HOME! Or somewhere fun at least :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just run really fast and spin in circles, duck and jump up and down. Then you won't be an easy target! :lol:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by RoseRed
Just run really fast and spin in circles, duck and jump up and down. Then you won't be an easy target! :lol:

If I did that, I'd be a real easy target because I'd be laying there on the ground dizzy as all H*$l. :lol:

watercolor

yeah yeah
What time? I did not know of this happening. I guess I was dead to the world I guess. I just heard from Jess.....and hesaid this happned.

SeaRide

What about ATM?

I wonder how many people were trying to withdraw some cash from ATM when the power goes off today ? Will the ATM card pop out after the power comes back on? If not, geez... :biggrin:

K

Katie

I was in the IPT building thank goodness someone stopped and talked to me otherwise I would have been in an elevator.

Y

yornoc

DARN! I was working on base with my laptop when the power went. Since there was an emergency light shining down on me, I could not come up with a viable excuse to leave. :burning:

fuzzyng

I was in the middle of playing with a fork in the outlet at work... err... :biggrin: actually, i was at work procrastinating, so I didn't loose anything too important :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
No obviously no one has found out the REAL answer. Just give it some time and I am sure someone will get wind of it.

For now....the power went out...it sucked...some of us forgot to save our work (winks at barb LOL ) and all so there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch.

Alrighty Nodnarb?

SxyPrincess

Sorry guys and gals. I was playing with a transformer on the base and I guess I accidentally blew a circuit. :rolleyes: I didn't dampen anyone's day, did I?

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by BchBns

she's tired of having to change out batteries at that key moment :really:

Oh, you went there did you? :twitch:

You know, is it just me or today just totally suck? I'm bored outta my mind. :snooze: The weather isn't all that beautiful...kinda chilly.

Anyone know of some trouble I can get myself into?
BoomSmilie_anim.gif

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by watercolor23
No obviously no one has found out the REAL answer. Just give it some time and I am sure someone will get wind of it.

For now....the power went out...it sucked...some of us forgot to save our work (winks at barb LOL ) and all so there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch.

Alrighty Nodnarb?

First of all, briefs... No panties, boxers, etc... Thank you for asking...

Secondly, WHO has them in a bunch? Just axe'in a Q, Sweetie... :bawl: