Who would you like to meet from the forum?

littlelady

God bless the USA
This may be :offtopic: , but I think I would like to meet This_person. He/She always seems very knowledgeable and thoughtful, and posts/replies in a very respectful way, and I appreciate that. :notworthy

I like your reply. I feel the same way.

I have met some forum members, but I would, also, like to meet Sam, BOP, Hijinx, Popster, spr, mitzi, muddlepuddle, Monello, wharf rat, acommondisaster, chrisonllyn, deekaypee, kingfish, merlin99, firebrand, Roman, RPMDAD, Lilypad, and so many more. That will probably not ever happen, but I would like to know them, personally. It could happen. You never know where life will take you.

I forgot Toxick, Pete, Tilted, Rommey, Gemma Rae, awpitt,
and Gilligan. I know I am forgetting some others.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living

I have met some forum members, but I would, also, like to meet Sam, BOP, Hijinx, Popster, spr, mitzi, muddlepuddle, Monello, wharf rat, acommondisaster, chrisonllyn, deekaypee, kingfish, merlin99, firebrand, Roman, RPMDAD, Lilypad, and so many more. That will probably not ever happen, but I would like to know them, personally. It could happen. You never know where life will take you.

I forgot toxick and Pete, and Tilted, and Rommey. Love them. I know I am forgetting some others. I will think of more, tomorrow. Nite, nite.

The question would be how many of the people you mentioned would want to meet you?

black dog

Free America
Lol...

94694de8ae037e45f0c9395be7de2789.jpg

GregV814

N7Sphincter, but he's currently in residence at Spring Grove..... the material obtained would be good fodder with drunks...

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick

I forgot toxick and Pete, and Tilted, and Rommey. Love them. I know I am forgetting some others. I will think of more, tomorrow. Nite, nite.

Yeah, Toxick too. Sometimes I have to Google those big words he uses so the threads don't go all cattywampus on me. :biggrin:

gemma_rae

I'm going to need some help from the long time members on this one. Who was the forumite, woman I think, that was either a psychiatrist/psychologist or worked for one and knew about personality disorders and the like? Radiant1 comes to mind, but I don't know why. She would have her hands full here these days, and I'd like to meet her because I want to know what's wrong with me.:diva:

littlelady

God bless the USA
The question would be how many of the people you mentioned would want to meet you?

You are wrong. This thread is about who one would want to meet. I could care less about who wants to meet me. I am comfortable in my own skin. I told you on this forum years ago, that I stopped in Peppers, to introduce myself, but you were not there, according to your employee. In my 20 years in Calvert, I, rarely, traveled to Solomons. Sorry, I missed you. :smile: Oh, and thanks for the scanner. :smile:

And, if members want to talk about how late I post. It is my quiet time. Get over it. I will sleep when I am dead. :smile:

Last edited:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I'm going to need some help from the long time members on this one. Who was the forumite, woman I think, that was either a psychiatrist/psychologist or worked for one and knew about personality disorders and the like? Radiant1 comes to mind, but I don't know why. She would have her hands full here these days, and I'd like to meet her because I want to know what's wrong with me.:diva:

Pretty sure it's Radiant1.