Who's movin' to Ohio?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
They did - it's posted here.

I think anything is possible in politics and name recognition goes a LONG way. He would be joining a growing list of celebrities elected to a political office.

I would have to read more about his platform before making any sort of decision on whether I personally would vote for him (IF I could vote for him!).

Jazz Lady - Thanks for setting me straight. I should read more before I spout off! :shrug: I never did keep up with the Politics forum.

Vrai - Unlike Mick Jagger, time is not on my side. I'm way too busy to visit the forums as often as I'd like. But I check in every now and again. This place is kinda special - if you know what I mean.

As for Springer - I disliked his shows and that's enough for me to vote for someone else. I'll have to go back to the other thread and check the opinions of others.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by StillCrazy
Vrai - Unlike Mick Jagger, time is not on my side. I'm way too busy to visit the forums as often as I'd like.
I can vouch for that! I hardly ever see him and we work in the same building!

Hi SC! :howdy:

demsformd

I don't think that Voinovich is vulnerable if Springer runs. The Republican right doesn't like him because of the tax cut matter but I don't think that the party of family values and morals will come out to support Springer or allow him to get elected.