Who's planning on reading President Bush's ...

No..LOL..I simply meant I was kicking myself for not buying it when it bottomed but, at the same time almost, Ford announced they were not going to accept bailout dollars. Right then and there was when I knew I should buy and did not have the fundage.

Forgot now what number that was..less than 2 bucks IIRC?

I don't recall what it actually bottomed out at, but it looks like I made purchases at $1.90 (in October 2008) and $1.42 (in November 2008).

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Hey Vrai, I was sitting hear thinking how can I make Bushes new book user friendly? So I decided to go buy as many copy's of his new book as possible and recycle them into toilet paper .:buddies:

Well it's obvious you can't read so ...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hey Vrai, I was sitting hear thinking how can I make Bushes new book user friendly? So I decided to go buy as many copy's of his new book as possible and recycle them into toilet paper .:buddies:

You work for the government, don't you?

Oh come on - let's hear it!

I was gonna let Raven know that a lot of books are available in audio book form now if his/her lack of reading ability makes the traditional book form useless to him/her other than as toilet tissue.

But, I try to limit my being unkind such that it's usually accidental, incidental, or in-kind response, so I didn't.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was gonna let Raven know that a lot of books are available in audio book form now if his/her lack of reading ability makes the traditional book form useless to him/her other than as toilet tissue.

But, I try to limit my being unkind such that it's usually accidental, incidental, or in-kind response, so I didn't.
That did not deter Kom:

Well it's obvious you can't read so ...
:lmao:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized

That sounds more like you would be offering actual advice instead of insulting her. I'm glad Kom took the lead. :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That sounds more like you would be offering actual advice instead of insulting her. I'm glad Kom took the lead. :lol:

Yup..there often comes a time when you have to tell the diplomats to get out of the way.

With Raven..that time is always.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Yup..there often comes a time when you have to tell the diplomats to get out of the way.
I would definitely call Tilted for help with a legal or constitutional issue. Not so much for insulting or pranking somebody. :lol:

With Raven..that time is always.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere. :alkies: