Why Don"t Women Go For Nice Guys??

B

Bahamie

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Bahamie, is he a dork and she should leave him or is he just a nice guy and she's bored? A little trick - the quickest way to make your friend fall madly in love with this guy is, next time she's complaining about him, say, "Good - can I have him when you're done?" She'll marry him a week later.

He is an ex of mine, and I wouldnt want to go back to him.

But I will make that suggestion though.

Heh!

G

giggles04

Hi somdff! You're a fireman... all fireman are nice guys:biggrin: You really just have to wait for that special someone to come around... you'll find it:smile: Some girls do like nice guys... but they should love ya just because you're a fireman!

LeeLoo

Teach me to talk
JJ is a nice guy and treats me wonderful. However, a lot of people think because he is so nice and sweet he must be a wimp. :shrug: It just is not true. He has a backbone made of iron. And what nobody ever seems to see is how I get his opinion before I even consider making an important decision. Perhaps, you just need to demonstrate your inner strength a little more. :smooch:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sounds like to me you are dating women who expect to be treated poorly and without respect. Manners are a good thing. Don't let anybody tell ya different. Narrow your search of women to those who expect respect and then maybe ya won't just be a nice guy but their guy. Good luck to ya. :cheers:

S

somdff

. Narrow your search of women to those who expect respect

IF I NARROW IT ANYMORE I WILL BE DATING A BLOW UP DOLL. I TRIED EVERYTHING FROM ONLINE DATING , BAR SCENE , AND FRIENDS HELPING ME OUT. nOT THAT I SEE THIS TYPED OUT I LOOK DESPERATE. I NOT I JUST DO LIKE BEING ALONE ! PLUS I WOULD LIKE TO #### OFF THE EX-WIFE AND BE HAPPY AGAIN.:biggrin:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Dude, check your cap lock. Why do anything because of or for the ex.? Put that behind you first. Then you will start to be happy. Women are out there. Try the library instead of the bars. Take a class or two at one (or several) of the colleges. If you ain't finding what you're looking for you're looking in the wrong spot.

Vince

Re: . Narrow your search of women to those who expect respect

Originally posted by somdff
IF I NARROW IT ANYMORE I WILL BE DATING A BLOW UP DOLL. I TRIED EVERYTHING FROM ONLINE DATING , BAR SCENE , AND FRIENDS HELPING ME OUT. nOT THAT I SEE THIS TYPED OUT I LOOK DESPERATE. I NOT I JUST DO LIKE BEING ALONE ! PLUS I WOULD LIKE TO #### OFF THE EX-WIFE AND BE HAPPY AGAIN.:biggrin:

Nobody likes being alone, but don't go out looking to find someone. Just forget about it and it'll happen soon enough. Have patients. And when you do get together with someone, you don't have to go out of your way to be extra nice, i.e. the nice guy, as long as you treat her the way you would want to be treated. A little courtesy and respect go a long way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The best way to find true love is to strike up a relationship with some far, far away. You strike up this relationship because of the lack of location, thinking, GOOD! Now I won't have some butthead tapping on my door 24/7! A weekend warrior! I'm into it!

THAT will be the one you fall in love with - the least convenient one. At least that's how it happened with me. :biggrin:

TripleJ

Re: Re: . Narrow your search of women to those who expect respect

Originally posted by Vince
Nobody likes being alone, but don't go out looking to find someone. Just forget about it and it'll happen soon enough. Have patients. And when you do get together with someone, you don't have to go out of your way to be extra nice, i.e. the nice guy, as long as you treat her the way you would want to be treated. A little courtesy and respect go a long way.
I don't know, I think I like being alone, I'll give it another couple of months:cheers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by TripleJ
I think I like being alone
I never minded being alone either. What I never understood was the quest some people have, because they had to have a BF/GF. If you can't find happiness within yourself, you'll never find it in another person either.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I LOVED being alone! There were just too many cool guys to date for me to want to get hooked up with any one.

K

Kizzy

Today marks 13 years of marriage for the hubby and me and even after all this time, we still enjoy time by ourselves. I go to the bookstore and linger for hours alone or stay up late just to be alone. My hubby goes hunting and fishing alone. We do this just to get away from the constant pressure of never having time alone. I miss the times when I could crank the stereo up loud and dance around the house, now I have too many spectators.

Vince

Guess I'm wrong again about this being alone thing, but I think I was refering to being alone for years not just having some "alone time" away from your husband or wife.:biggrin:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by vraiblonde
The best way to find true love is to strike up a relationship with some far, far away. You strike up this relationship because of the lack of location, thinking, GOOD! Now I won't have some butthead tapping on my door 24/7! A weekend warrior! I'm into it!

THAT will be the one you fall in love with - the least convenient one. At least that's how it happened with me. :biggrin:

:yeahthat: Mine is 600 miles away :frown:

K

Kain99

Glad you found help but it was all a pack of lies! You know why women don't want nice men? Cuz we don't belive in it! End of story.....:bawl:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Kain99
Glad you found help but it was all a pack of lies! You know why women don't want nice men? Cuz we don't belive in it! End of story.....:bawl:
How about a balance between good and evil? :really:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Kain99
You know why women don't want nice men? Cuz we don't belive in it! End of story
Larry's nice - but he's not "too" nice. He's very sweet and considerate, sets the coffee carafe and my favorite mug on my nightstand every morning, opens doors, etc. But he chooses the restaurant, with no regard to where I might want to go. And he demands my undivided attention when he's talking, even though he's been known to walk out of the room when I'm in mid-sentence. :duh:

Ya take the good with the bad, honeypot. I can remember dating guys who would put up with all sorts of bad behavior on my part. Larry will only tolerate so much, then there's gonna be some fireworks. :lol: