Why hate for squirrels?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Because they are the ones who repeatedly bring the big purses to the buffet style party and dump in all the good stuff before anyone else gets a chance to enjoy.

:yeahthat: Greedy bastages.

But they are great entertainment, especially when you coat the bird seed with cayenne and they get a taste of it. :lol:

They do have some redeeming qualities. :smile:

FB_IMG_1491137942961.jpg

RetiredCPO

I wonder the same thing!! Squirrels are only doing what is in their nature to do. :cds:

So do RATS, but I don't see anyone worrying about them. Squirrels are just tree rats that ruin personal property.... I have the patio furniture and outdoor electrical wiring to prove that...

black dog

Free America
So, you used to run with the cannon and Gatling gun guys?

I may or may not have showed up with a beltfed, Colt,Hydromatic or German Technology a time or two. Those that play with selector switch's are a tight knit clan.
I will be leaving early Friday morning for the Creek for the spring shoot and show.

nutz

I may or may not have showed up with a beltfed, Colt,Hydromatic or German Technology a time or two. Those that play with selector switch's are a tight knit clan.
I will be leaving early Friday morning for the Creek for the spring shoot and show.

I'm not up to that list yet. I have to settle for the other side of the county and frozen beer :nomoney: