Why I love atheists.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If you want to get official, your first words [of post 286] were, "UNA... Since you like visuals so much..." May have been a slip, but it is what you said.

My apologies. My intent was to really address McGinn and I completely forgot I posted that part. :blushing:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
And guess again. When was the last time you read the bible in Aramaic or Latin? No you got a stylized translation of a story, edited by counsel, written down no earlier than 40 years after the fact, handed down orally from someone who MAY have followed someone who MIGHT have existed.
That is a pitiful argument. You need to do much better than that. Funny how those 40 authors, from different times and countries, for over 1500 years wrote very much the same thing in each of their books. :yay:

So what will you do when you meet him someday? Honestly; what will you say then if you were wrong?
Actually, they could be seen a talking down to someone...son.
Your skin is too thin to be here if something like that bothers you. Calling someone ol buddy (IMO) is nothing more than saying "my friend" whether we're friends or not. IMO it lessens any possible animosity here since it's difficult (at times) to know a persons true demeanor with only words.
Oh please, can we get hung up on the most insignificant, ridiculous things possible? :cds: :drama: :cds:
You mean like calling someone darling? :razz: :killingme

UNA

Wirelessly posted

ItalianScallion said:
What was that word you used a couple times recently... ?
:confused:
Context! :yay:
Seems to only bother UNA. Libby and Radiant didn't mind...

Funny how I'm not the only one who thinks the way you address disagreement is condescending...you only do it when the other person's made a valid point that you can't counter with "god can do whatever he wants" I.e. you've run out of options so you turn to passive aggressive tactics. JMO

McGinn77

That is a pitiful argument. You need to do much better than that. Funny how those 40 authors, from different times and countries, for over 1500 years wrote very much the same thing in each of their books. :yay:

You have really funny views of the words pitiful and similar.

So what will you do when you meet him someday? Honestly; what will you say then if you were wrong?

What will you do if you're abducted by aliens....you're right, hypothetical situations are fun. :cartwheel

Your skin is too thin to be here if something like that bothers you. Calling someone ol buddy (IMO) is nothing more than saying "my friend" whether we're friends or not. IMO it lessens any possible animosity here since it's difficult (at times) to know a persons true demeanor with only words.

Well as pointed out, your wrong (you should be used to this I'm guessing).

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Seems to only bother UNA. Libby and Radiant didn't mind...

Actually, I did mind, but never bothered to say as much because I (and others) take it, as UNA says, a condescending tactic you use when someone has made a valid point.

Wirelessly posted
Funny how I'm not the only one who thinks the way you address disagreement is condescending...you only do it when the other person's made a valid point that you can't counter with "god can do whatever he wants" I.e. you've run out of options so you turn to passive aggressive tactics. JMO

^^That.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
What will you do if you're abducted by aliens....you're right, hypothetical situations are fun. :cartwheel Well as pointed out, your wrong (you should be used to this I'm guessing).
OK; one day we'll see...
Actually, I did mind, but never bothered to say as much because I (and others) take it, as UNA says, a condescending tactic you use when someone has made a valid point.
Awwwww :poorbaby: NOW you speak out; after the fact? Soo unlike you...:shrug:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I ran out of options? Nice try but I gave you the answers and you didn't agree with them. What else would I need to do? And, "passive agressive"? Who started with the ridicule here? Not me. I'm always the first to be called names...and I don't mean names like dear heart, darling, honey...

UNA

Wirelessly posted

ItalianScallion said:
I ran out of options? Nice try but I gave you the answers and you didn't agree with them. What else would I need to do? And, "passive agressive"? Who started with the ridicule here? Not me. I'm always the first to be called names...and I don't mean names like dear heart, darling, honey...

I guess you're implying that I started? IDK but it's OK because I'm a godless heathen anyways :lol:

UNA

Wirelessly posted

ItalianScallion said:
God created everything, so...
That's right; it's Bush's fault! :lmao:
I guess you're implying that I started? IDK but it's OK because I'm a godless heathen anyways :lol:
No; Actually it started long before you arrived here.

Previous treatment by others should not influence your treatment of me nor anyone else. What happened to "turn the other cheek?"

Last edited: