Why thank you, Pax River DPW. I needed a good shot of

itsrequired

adrenaline this AM. I don't suppose there's a book that perhaps details how to warn drivers of upcoming shifts in the road surface? Like a recently milled surface in a rotary intersection? Or maybe a best practices sort of thing that mentions that after milling a surface, it's maybe wise TO CLEAN UP THE FREAKIN MILLINGS? Just peachy to discover, as you enter the rotary, watching the car ahead of you, and the entrance to the rotatory to your left, that you are dropping two inches onto a surface that's milled and has a goody amount of loose millings just to spice sh$% up.

Was I in danger? Nope. Did it kick me into overdrive? Sure did. Would a less experienced rider be in trouble? I would think so. Asshats. And yes, I WILL be making a call this AM.

You are such a di*k. How is it having a life where 90% of the time you are bitching about something? I really feel sorry for you.

SG_Player1974

You are such a di*k. How is it having a life where 90% of the time you are bitching about something? I really feel sorry for you.

I would guess it is comparable to a life where 90% of the time you are following people around and bitching that others are bitching about something. :coffee:

BernieP

Resident PIA
I am curious why the light just past gate one was all screwed up this morning. Yesterday evening it was down but this morning it was almost like it was in the evening schedule, favoring traffic in the other direction.

oh what a cluster that was last night. Initially the light was flashing and there was an officer directing traffic. HUGE backup on Buse Road. By the time I was close to the intersection the light starts to work but the officer continued to direct traffic - counter to the red/green. At one point he stepped out of the intersection. Incoming driver sees green light and proceeds thru intersection and the two officers went ape ####.