Windy McCready........

mitzi

His mom has been in rehab and mental hospitals most of his life and he probably barely knows her. When she wasn't gone, she was wigging out, using drugs, and getting the #### beat out of her by her boyfriends. We're not talking about a normal functioning family here.

I stand by my opinion that both of those kids got lucky yesterday.

As cold as it sounds, I do agree with you. She had a traumatic life and I guess the boyfriend's suicide really threw her over the edge. The poor 5 year old has been back & forth in custody between her and the grandmother since he was born and going as far as witnessing the police come and take him from Mindy last year. His father has been fighting for custody and now he's in foster care. I hope this child can now get some stability in his life. I don't know why I've followed this, I was never a fan of hers.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
As cold as it sounds, I do agree with you. She had a traumatic life and I guess the boyfriend's suicide really threw her over the edge.

They are suggesting now her boyfriend didn't commit suicide, but she was in fact a suspect in his killing.

Maybe she shot more than just the dog.. but good thing we didn't try to institutionalize her for her's and other's safety..

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
True....still, their Mother is dead and I think that's really very sad.

It's sad that these boys have been forced to deal with her selfishness time and time again. But unfortunately, she never acted like a mother to either of her boys to begin with. She cared more about getting high than being a responsible adult. I have zero respect for her and I feel her kids are better off without her. I sincerely hope they are placed up for adoption and adopted together by a "normal" loving family. If she had a normal family, the kids would be with a family member now and not in foster care. They both need/deserve a fresh start. That poor older boy has been through hell and back because of her and her Ex's bad choices in life. My heart breaks for him.

On a side note.....I feel anyone with addiction and/or mental issues should get fixed so they don't bring children into this world. Ridiculous!