Woman denies texting during the National Anthem

Lilypad

She's 34 yrs. old, probably got the Star Spangle Banner confused with the National Anthem...

PsyOps

Pixelated
You're going to get this from me a lot... THIS IS WHERE WE ARE! We have accepted that disrespect and disregard towards things like our flag, National Anthem, and our military are not only the norm, but expected. It's the new cool trend. This along with outright lying... From top to bottom, lying is a required art in today's generation of politicians and news outlets. Not only do we not expect the truth, but people almost seem to demand lies. You people may as well accept it for what it is.

Hijinx

You're going to get this from me a lot... THIS IS WHERE WE ARE! We have accepted that disrespect and disregard towards things like our flag, National Anthem, and our military are not only the norm, but expected. It's the new cool trend. This along with outright lying... From top to bottom, lying is a required art in today's generation of politicians and news outlets. Not only do we not expect the truth, but people almost seem to demand lies. You people may as well accept it for what it is.

We accept most anything these days. From Homosexual marriage to lying politicians, to lying journalists.
We accept men who want to be women by letting them simply change their clothes and change their birth records.
We accept these men going into the women's toilet.
Or Vice Versa.

We accept a group of a-holes who are alledgedly college scholars walking on the flag.

We accept 5 students who do not want to see a movie at the U of Md.---banning that movie.

We accept Islamics being naturalized and then going to Syria to study under ISSIS and returning.

We accept a Deputy Chief of the Miami police Department not saluting the flag.

I don't know if she was texting per se' or writing down a recipe she just saw.
Does it really matter??

She WAS ignoring the fact that the National Anthem was being played.

Why should't we just accept it. After all tolerance is what is needed isn't it? /s/

PsyOps

Pixelated
We accept most anything these days. From Homosexual marriage to lying politicians, to lying journalists.
We accept men who want to be women by letting them simply change their clothes and change their birth records.
Or Vice Versa.

We accept a group of a-holes who are alledgedly college scholars walking on the flag.

We accept 5 students who do not want to see a movie at the U of Md.---banning that movie.

We accept Islamics being naturalized and then going to Syria to study under ISSIS and returning.

Does it really matter??

Why should't we just accept it. After all tolerance is what is needed isn't it? /s/

Like I said... this is where we are.

glhs837

Power with Control
Or Vice Versa.

Does it really matter??

Don't judge, man!!!! Which, of course ignores the fact that society judging is what makes a society.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:yay:

But it's really nothing new, we just know about it now because information is more free. What killed me was her response to the criticism. "Because it's 2015." :roflmao:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

But it's really nothing new, we just know about it now because information is more free. What killed me was her response to the criticism. "Because it's 2015." :roflmao:

its all good, if you want to be a disrespectful hose beast ..... own it, don't cower because you were caught ....

PsyOps

Pixelated

Well that, and people seem to be more comfortable with lying; they're more overt about it. I mean look at the Hillary thing: Benghazi, the emails, the Clinton Foundation and foreign money buying favors... And what a coincidence all those emails are destroyed - nothing to see here. The dots are so close to each other that lines aren't even necessary. Okay, so Hillary and her mouthpieces are lying. I get it. She's a politician. But it's the people out there saying "what a cool babe lying and getting away with it. What power! What bravery! She my next president.

They don't seem to have any shame in lying to us, even when it's blatantly a lie, and they KNOW that we know it's a lie.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But it's the people out there saying "what a cool babe lying and getting away with it. What power! What bravery! She my next president.

"She's such a character! Ha ha, the way she can stick it to the Republicans!"

There is a psychological explanation for why we love bad guys. In short, it's because they get away with things we wish we could get away with. By being overt scoundrels, they position themselves as anti-establishment, which appeals to the common man. Even in movies, we often find ourselves rooting for the bad guy.

PsyOps

Pixelated
"She's such a character! Ha ha, the way she can stick it to the Republicans!"

There is a psychological explanation for why we love bad guys. In short, it's because they get away with things we wish we could get away with. By being overt scoundrels, they position themselves as anti-establishment, which appeals to the common man. Even in movies, we often find ourselves rooting for the bad guy.

Well, you can get away with it...................................... if you're on the correct side of the political aisle.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, you can get away with it...................................... if you're on the correct side of the political aisle.

And if you have the media on your side. They can turn a common street thug into a colorful character with a few clicks of the keyboard.

Hijinx

And if you have the media on your side. They can turn a common street thug into a colorful character with a few clicks of the keyboard.

You mean like that guy in Baltimore. A rap sheet as long as your arm and half the town out wanting to murder police officers without finding our why the guy is dead.