Woman fired for flipping off Trump gofunded $87,519 so far…

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yes. The other person was given the opportunity to change their social media. This woman was not given the option. She was fired. The company was treating different employees different based on their political beliefs.

I really don't think that's illegal. May not be fair, but you know the saying........ it's not a fair world.

Sapidus

Apparently for a 50 year old Marketing Executive was worried about bills that needed paying... That was until the , all fools aren't dead yet kicked up poor single dumbass mom money..
One would think that a 50 year old Marketing Executive would certainly have a few bucks in the bank.. but apparently she didn't...

How do you know she didn’t? She’s in marketing. I’m sure she spread the story all over the country and helped make the gofundme so successful. She isn’t hurting.

black dog

Free America
How do you know she didn’t? She’s in marketing. I’m sure she spread the story all over the country and helped make the gofundme so successful. She isn’t hurting.

Pretty funny for someone that constantly admonishes folks for not reading posted articles..
Maybe you should read the article,, RIF .... Exspecially the part where she admits not having anything to do with the GoFundMe and the heavy burdens that were lifted with the money it raised..

Her name became a trending hashtag. She’s sorting through scores of job offers and has around $90,000 in a “Thank You Juli Briskman” GoFundMe account she had absolutely nothing to do with starting but has been moved by. “Through your generous donations, heavy burdens have been lifted,” she wrote on the page. “Thank you!”

Sapidus

Pretty funny for someone that constantly admonishes folks for not reading posted articles..
Maybe you should read the article,, RIF .... Exspecially the part where she admits not having anything to do with the GoFundMe and the heavy burdens that were lifted with the money it raised..
Her name became a trending hashtag. She’s sorting through scores of job offers and has around $90,000 in a “Thank You Juli Briskman” GoFundMe account she had absolutely nothing to do with starting but has been moved by. “Through your generous donations, heavy burdens have been lifted,” she wrote on the page. “Thank you!”

Doesn’t mean she didn’t share the story of her firing.

Starman

I just flipped off my dog and she disowned me. Can you run a gofundme campaign for me?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Sounds like this whole thing is a great thing for her. That's freedom in action! :patriot:

Yes, freedom is awesome, but she should be embarrassed. She is no lady. And, if she really backed up her finger salute, she would say no thank you to the money that the whiny babies are giving her. She is a hypocrite. Period.

She is a member of one my hub’s running clubs. He thinks she is a piece of you know.

Sapidus

Yes, freedom is awesome, but she should be embarrassed. She is no lady. And, if she really backed up her finger salute, she would say no thank you to the money that the whiny babies are giving her. She is a hypocrite. Period.

Why is she hypocrite for Laing he jobs for her beliefs and accepting donations from people who felt she was unfairly fired.?

You make very little sense

This_person

She is a member of one my hub’s running clubs. He thinks she is a piece of you know.

Clearly she is no lady. Clearly she is a piece of you know what. We were told for 8 years that being disrespectful to the president is unpatriotic - unless, it seems, that president was a republican or Trump.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Why is she hypocrite for Laing he jobs for her beliefs and accepting donations from people who felt she was unfairly fired.?

Wow, you are quick on the trigger. Look at you sittin’ there just like a spider. Just to let you know, I take no stock in your posts. I don’t care if you care, or not about what I post. And, furthermore, I have seen you do a lot of grasping today. It makes you look weak. Just sayin’. Happy foruming! :smile:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
She didn't get fired for flipping off the president; she was fired for posting & bragging about it.

PsyOps

Pixelated

The grammar from the smartest person on the forum.

I don't think you're in a position to question someone's sense.

Rommey

Me, I serve the president, no matter who he is. Have been doing it for near-30 years. Never a thought to flip the bird at any of them: Reagan, HW, Clinton, W, Obama, and now Trump.
I agree, and like you, have been directly supporting the President since 1983...and will as long as I work here. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't because its not worth throwing away what I've worked for all these years by some stupid gesture.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I agree, and like you, have been directly supporting the President since 1983...and will as long as I work here. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't because its not worth throwing away what I've worked for all these years by some stupid gesture.

I don't do it for fear of losing my job, I do it because that person deserves my support. I am able to separate my politics from my dedication to doing my job. There are some things that are bigger than my personal feelings.

I wish some of our professional athletes could keep that in mind.

Rommey

I don't do it for fear of losing my job, I do it because that person deserves my support. I am able to separate my politics from my dedication to doing my job. There are some things that are bigger than my personal feelings.

I wish some of our professional athletes could keep that in mind.
Well said.

I work with several people that when they retired, had the opportunity to go to the White House and do a photo op with the President. All went even though they may not have liked/agreed with the office holder out of respect for the office.

Last edited:

MiddleGround

Serious question Chris....

Would you want someone representing you that has demonstrated quite clearly that they do not have the self control to take the higher road when confronted with a policy, person, or action that they do not agree with?

And... I know you will immediately fire back with "...but... Trump!!" I am asking you to look a little deeper than that.