Woman Shot at Charles County Gun Range

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I hope with all my heart that she was not shot by someone else.
There are so many things that could have happened. You're right, they usually are very careful at ranges. There could have been a ricochet, someone dropped a gun, anything could have happened.

MMDad

Lem Putt
There are so many things that could have happened. You're right, they usually are very careful at ranges. There could have been a ricochet, someone dropped a gun, anything could have happened.

It only takes a second. Whatever happened, I hope it was an accident. Reserving anything else until more is known.

Danzig

Just spoke to someone close to the investigation and they are now saying it is a male. First responders reported it to be a female.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Never easy to lose a family member in any way, let alone unexpectedly...my condolences.

C

czygvtwkr

It doesn't matter how experience your are accidents can still happen. Prayers for everyone involved.

You are correct everyone has had a moment in life where they did something they normally wouldn't do, be it walk out in traffic without looking, accidently run a red light etc.

officeguy

Mh, according to the comments on the linked article, this was a retired LEO with many years of shooting sports experience. Curious as to what happened there.

There is some risk inherent in shooting sports, just like in running 4-wheelers or boating.

RiP, condolences to his family.