Working House Fire - Newburg

0946 - Dispatched as a W/F, 13125 Sankston Place.
0951 - 61 (?) on scene house/garage fully involved side A
0955 - Owner contacted, no occupants in the house but there are 10 cats
1003 - Alert put out to evacuate the structure
1003 - Command replied all FF are out
1004 - Propane tank at side c
1005 - Dispatcher assigned to Tac 2
1006 - Command asked next arriving company to go to side c to keep propane tank cool

Last edited:

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Those poor guys were searching every where looking for the fire. I'm glad it was just a good intention call instead of two working house fires.

Agreed.

And it sounds like they're asking for more tankers. St. Mary's Co 2 realerted for the tanker.

1013 - Propane tank is venting but has not lit off yet.

Man, this is a doozy - sounds like they are practicing "Surround and Drown" at this point...

G1G4

1013 - Propane tank is venting but has not lit off yet.

Man, this is a doozy - sounds like they are practicing "Surround and Drown" at this point...

They're probably going to work on making sure the propane tank receives proper cooling. The house is gone at this point.

OldHillcrestGuy

0946 - Dispatched as a W/F, 13125 Sankston Place.
0951 - 61 (?) on scene house/garage fully involved side A
0955 - Owner contacted, no occupants in the house but there are 10 cats
1003 - Alert put out to evacuate the structure
1003 - Command replied all FF are out
1004 - Propane tank at side c
1005 - Dispatcher assigned to Tac 2
1006 - Command asked next arriving company to go to side c to keep propane tank cool

Good job Mr clevalley you can be the G1G4 of Charles. Im a listening to this also. Our boys just arrived.

SoMDGirl42

So sad to hear of someone loosing their home. Glad the homeowners are safe, but those poor kitties. Prayers for the firefighters too that no one gets hurt.

G1G4

It should also be noted that the address in Charles County is also off of a 'River Road,' so it sounds like the calls were routed to the wrong 9-1-1 center.

OldHillcrestGuy

My 'little' buddy is running officer. :yay:

...and they just said there are 4 - 5 propane tanks out back. :faint:

Yeah Im hearing our little buddy, :smack: boy he got me yesterday while I was enjoying a nice lunch buffet at Old Bejiing he came in there to get a carry out order, sporting his Dallas Cowboy hat.

Yeah Im hearing our little buddy, :smack: boy he got me yesterday while I was enjoying a nice lunch buffet at Old Bejiing he came in there to get a carry out order, sporting his Dallas Cowboy hat.

I am going to sport him Thursday night, watch. :lol:

1027 - Live ammunition reported on side D - F/F found and are keeping the area cool.