Worst songs ever

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Harry Chapin The cat's in the cradle.

[video=youtube;KUwjNBjqR-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUwjNBjqR-c[/video]

Last edited:

spinner

MacArthur Park. Because SOMEONE left the cake out in the raaaaiiiinnnnn I don't think that I can take it, it took so long to bake it, and I will never have that recipe agggggggaaain.... OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

PeoplesElbow

Aqua Barbie Girl

ABBA Dancing Queen

And pretty much anything by David Hasselhoff or Styx.

Also anything considered "Christian Rock", its not making Christianity better it's making Rock worse.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Anything by Ariana Grande... her back up singers sound 10 times better than she does.. ENUNCIATE!

BOP

I may not remember "Yellow River," by Christie, but sadly, I do remember this one. It's actually kind of catchy, in that "Friday" Rebecca Black kind of way.

Middle of the Road with a song that apparently, thankfully, never charted in the US. As far as I know, anyway. I also never knew that the name of the song was "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep." Believe it or don't, this song sold over 10 million copies. I think it was that Petula Clark thing that their lead singer, Sally Carr, had going on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep."

My god. I'd have never pulled that song out of my organic database in a million years, but the second it started playing I was singing along. :twitch:

Here's another forgotten horror for you:

mitzi

I may not remember "Yellow River," by Christie, but sadly, I do remember this one. It's actually kind of catchy, in that "Friday" Rebecca Black kind of way.

Middle of the Road with a song that apparently, thankfully, never charted in the US. As far as I know, anyway. I also never knew that the name of the song was "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep." Believe it or don't, this song sold over 10 million copies. I think it was that Petula Clark thing that their lead singer, Sally Carr, had going on.

This was such a forgettable song. Hearing it, I do remember it and hated it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So many truly horrible songs. And yet there is somebody somewhere who that's their favorite song. :twitch:

Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep, indeed.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I had Copacabana stuck in my head last week. Not sure what I did to deserve that.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I had Copacabana stuck in my head last week. Not sure what I did to deserve that.

I've always been a Barry Manilow fan. We also have a good friend from way back, active duty days, who should have never let anyone know that he liked Barry Manilow. Somebody put his name/phone number on the bulletin board at work, stating that he would pay top dollar for Barry Manilow albums. He got calls for weeks. When he would come to work and talk about, everybody laughed. It took him a few days to catch on.