Would it be crass

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Pete
to print off my spreadsheet showing week by week child support accruals and that she is 17 months and almost $4,000 behind, and put it in his bag when I drop him off for the summer?
At first I thought, great idea. Then I thought, 4 Grand in arrears and growing, might be time to snatch and run while she has the kid.

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Would it be crass

Originally posted by Ken King
At first I thought, great idea. Then I thought, 4 Grand in arrears and growing, might be time to snatch and run while she has the kid.
I doubt she would do that. She is too stupid to be cunning enough to try, and it would require effort. I think she likes her present role too much; Get to be "fun mom" send him home for everything else.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
My daughters father is over 10,000 in arears. He still gets visitation though it is supervised, He's NOT in jail, they just slap him on the hand and send him home-tell him to pay x amount of dollars in 30 days or he gets six months, and whatta you know, the a$$hole can come up with $900.00 or more in 30 days but can't pay the $374.54 he is ordered to pay each month. WTF??? This county sucks when it comes to deadbeat dads