Would you eat a slice of...

bcp

In My Opinion
I think that it should be a requirment not only to have the woman tested for whatever nasties you can get from eating her,,, dairy?
But, they should also be required to have a picture of the actual milk producing individual that was used to create that block of cheese you are buying.

Will these women be lined up in a barn with automatic milking machines attached to them? will they be free range and happy while not hooked up?

so many questions..

oh, and is the dairy farm hiring workers yet.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I think that it should be a requirment not only to have the woman tested for whatever nasties you can get from eating her,,, dairy?
But, they should also be required to have a picture of the actual milk producing individual that was used to create that block of cheese you are buying.

Will these women be lined up in a barn with automatic milking machines attached to them? will they be free range and happy while not hooked up?

so many questions..

oh, and is the dairy farm hiring workers yet.
I hope they don't use machines to do the milking, that would make it to commercial, leave a little of the "human" factor in it.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I hope they don't use machines to do the milking, that would make it to commercial, leave a little of the "human" factor in it.
I believe you have the right idea, sir. The old-fashioned way is the best way. Grab a bucket, warm your hands and start milking, I say. :biggrin:

Would it be considered unfair discrimination to hire only women with, you know, larger milk-producing vessels, since they should presumably have the highest output?

ewashkow

I agree with you that breast milk shouldn't go to waste but I'd be more in favor of things like breast milk banks that kept it in its original form for use by babies who need the nutritive value.

I know that I am reviving a dead thread here but there really are breast milk banks out there. Primarily, they use the donations to help premies and critically ill babies get the nutrients that only breast milk can provide. Some also provide milk to families who lost the mother during childbirth.

This article is the first time I have heard about it being used for cheese though.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dairy livestock have a controlled environment and diet. Presumably these dairy women will be free-range. So their milk could taste like something different each time.

Plus it's just gross. Kind of like how I'd eat a cow's rib meat or a chicken's leg, but not a human's.

Toxick

Splat
Plus it's just gross. Kind of like how I'd eat a cow's rib meat or a chicken's leg, but not a human's.

I'm kind of with you on the 'women are not livestock and should not be treated as such'. The difference is that eating a human's rib, or a human's leg is cannibalism... but human milk is specifically created for human consumption.

That said - human's are disgusting, disease-spreading, filthy ####ing vermin, and I wouldn't eat anything that came out of one, unless I know it's full history.

My gut says that a woman who would allow herself to be treated as a dairy-cow for cash is extremely likely to use that cash to buy crack and/or penicillin for her many venerial diseases.

Toxick

Splat
Appropos of nothing:

I was walking through Target the other day with Mrs Toxick, and we went by a section where there were breast-pumps on display.

I went to pick one up - with the vision of hilarity soon to follow - and realized that the entire display is glued, nailed or otherwise fastened to a large board that served as the base of the display.

I just now realized that this was a deliberate maneuver specifically done to prevent a-holes like me from picking up the pumps and walking around the store with them pressed against their nipples and giggling like a jackass.

Touche, Target.... Touche.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just now realized that this was a deliberate maneuver specifically done to prevent a-holes like me from picking up the pumps and walking around the store with them pressed against their nipples and giggling like a jackass.

Which is too bad because, captured on a security camera, you could've been famous on YouTube.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Appropos of nothing:

I was walking through Target the other day with Mrs Toxick, and we went by a section where there were breast-pumps on display.

I went to pick one up - with the vision of hilarity soon to follow - and realized that the entire display is glued, nailed or otherwise fastened to a large board that served as the base of the display.

Touche, Target.... Touche.

My father refuses to call it a breast pump. To him, it is a milk machine. He asked me If I needed a milk machine, because someone at work was selling one. A milk machine.

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
I would rather eat a slice of human flesh than human cheese...I'm not really open to eating food made from another human beings bodily fluids. Ewww.

I am very pro-breastfeeding for babies but that is different than eating cheese produced from a stranger, I wouldn't have a stranger feeding my baby from their breast either.

Cowgirl

I'd pass on that. And what is wrong with "wasting" breast milk? It dries up if the woman isn't using it. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
I'd pass on that. And what is wrong with "wasting" breast milk? It dries up if the woman isn't using it. :lol:

exactly, but it still does not have to be wasted.
Ive seen powdered milk at the Giant. Has to come from somewhere right?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Things get more interesting...

The scientists have successfully introduced human genes into 300 dairy cows to produce milk with the same properties as human breast milk.

Human milk contains high quantities of key nutrients that can help to boost the immune system of babies and reduce the risk of infections.

The scientists behind the research believe milk from herds of genetically modified cows could provide an alternative to human breast milk and formula milk for babies, which is often criticised as being an inferior substitute.

China is now leading the way in research on genetically modified food and the rules on the technology are more relaxed than those in place in Europe.
If the simple appeal of human breast milk was not enough, have the Chinese manufacture it. :whistle: