WTF happened on The Five???

Agee

Yes, but if you want to keep the male audiences attention...

and that my friend continues to perpetuate the male stereotype as rude, crude and socially unattractive...

don't get me wrong I'm a lover of all things cleavage, but it's not going to inspire me to watch a news show...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
and that my friend continues to perpetuate the male stereotype as rude, crude and socially unattractive...

don't get me wrong I'm a lover of all things cleavage, but it's not going to inspire me to watch a news show...

Honestly, I've never noticed that KG has cleavage hanging out. Obviously it's not prominent enough to get my attention. I do notice that she wears too heavy eyeliner, but that doesn't preclude me from thinking she's smart and has interesting things to say.

JIMHO, he's a moron and a bad choice for playing the token democrat on the show.

Who do you think would be a good liberal for the show?

I've always liked Juan and jumped for joy when he replaced that obnoxious horse's ass Bob Beckel.

Agee

Honestly, I've never noticed that KG has cleavage hanging out. Obviously it's not prominent enough to get my attention. I do notice that she wears too heavy eyeliner, but that doesn't preclude me from thinking she's smart and has interesting things to say.

Who do you think would be a good liberal for the show?

I've always liked Juan and jumped for joy when he replaced that obnoxious horse's ass Bob Beckel.

JW rubs me the wrong-way, regardless of his political association, to each his own as they say. I can understand your pleasure seeing BB going away and being replaced.

A "good liberal" for the show?
Nancy P. :patriot:,really, DJ no one comes to mind...

PsyOps

Pixelated
You can call anybody anything you like. If I disagree, I will say so and tell you why.

But calling him that would be absolutely right, because Chuck will admit he's a liberal, in every sense of the word.

Here's the thing... to him I am an extreme right wing person. To you, I suppose I'm a pretty extreme right wing person, but not quite as much as how Chuck would see me. To me, McCain is pretty far left. So is Jeb and McConnell. But to someone like Cruz, or Ron and Rand Paul, I might appear to be pretty left wing. They come across as the idealistic types - quite black and white. And I don't see anything wrong with that, just as I don't see anything wrong with people like Schumer beholden to his extreme leftwing positions; it's his unyielding and hateful approach to things that I have a problem with.

Grumpy

A "good liberal" for the show?

If there was a 'good' liberal out there, they would be in the White House, via this last election. Even tho I support Trump, he would have lost the election to any poor or fair-to-middling or prettyboy/girl dem candidate. Luckily for the country, the Dems ran Hillary.

Chris0nllyn

Might want to keep an open mind about tHose that lean libertarian. They are a better Ally to conservatives than other options.

[h=1]"If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism." -- Ronald Reagan[/h]

Sure, if you ignore conservative views on immigration, foreign policy, drugs, marriage, and fiscal responsibility.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sure, if you ignore conservative views on immigration, foreign policy, drugs, marriage, and fiscal responsibility.
strange.

Not sure who you've been talking to but most of the conservatives I know are against illegal immigration, don't do drugs, think marriage is great and are fiscally responsible people.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Marie Harf??? Really???

The Isis needs Jobs spokeswoman?

This vapid #### should be on MSNBC?

MSNBC's doing just fine with Nicolle Wallace, Rachel Maddow, Stephanie Ruhle and Katy Tur.

I genuinely understand that they want to present the commie view to counter the saner side and appear balanced but Harf???

They find the worst person imaginable to represent the left so they can make the left as a whole look bad.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Have you seen Board Mommy's boobies..:eyebrow:

I only ask because over the years you keep mentioning them...

I don't ever mention a woman's boobies. I might make vague references though. And I also don't answer such personal questions.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Perhaps you could articulate where a conservative stands on those issues. Or are you conflating our current-day RINOs with conservatism?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They find the worst person imaginable to represent the left so they can make the left as a whole look bad.

And with that now I know fact certain that you've never even watched The Five. Their lefty is typically quite reasoned and smart and able to defend their position, EVEN with Jesse Watters sitting next to them interrupting and mocking. I mean, it's a lefty take so it's going to be stupid, but they are typically less foolish than other lefties.