Yard Sales -grrrrrr

BernieP

Resident PIA
It's that time of year again, the budding flowers attract the bees and yard sales attract another kind of pest.

Try driving down St. Andrews Church Road this morning - worth your life by the church with crazies buzzing the yard sale.

No better when there is a community yard sale - the lard azzes can't walk, they have to try and drive their bus down and park along the cul-de-sac. Can't get out of your own driveway because the maroons have everything blocked as they patrol the area.

And then there are the pickers, can't even go outside to work in the yard during the community yard sale or these vermin will be in your yard and garage "shopping".

thatginger

I'm just wondering what you have in your yard that pickers would want...if it's old Texaco signs or a broken-down car or an ancient gas pump it might be in everyone's best interest if they go ahead and take it. :coffee:

BernieP

Resident PIA
I'm just wondering what you have in your yard that pickers would want...if it's old Texaco signs or a broken-down car or an ancient gas pump it might be in everyone's best interest if they go ahead and take it. :coffee:

Caught one guy in my garage looking at fishing tackle, bikes, tools

If the garage or shed is open, it's fair game to some - even if you aren't a seller.

GopherM

Darwin was right
It's that time of year again, the budding flowers attract the bees and yard sales attract another kind of pest.

Try driving down St. Andrews Church Road this morning - worth your life by the church with crazies buzzing the yard sale.

No better when there is a community yard sale - the lard azzes can't walk, they have to try and drive their bus down and park along the cul-de-sac. Can't get out of your own driveway because the maroons have everything blocked as they patrol the area.

And then there are the pickers, can't even go outside to work in the yard during the community yard sale or these vermin will be in your yard and garage "shopping".

I was on St. Andrews at around noon and it was still going on on both sides of the road. Down right dangerous. There was a yard sale in my neighborhood as well and people were so eager to get to a big bargain that they were stepping out of their cars right in front of cars travelling down the street. I guess they thought that those other cars were there for the sales too and weren't just to get to where they were going.

General Lee

I was on St. Andrews at around noon and it was still going on on both sides of the road. Down right dangerous. There was a yard sale in my neighborhood as well and people were so eager to get to a big bargain that they were stepping out of their cars right in front of cars travelling down the street. I guess they thought that those other cars were there for the sales too and weren't just to get to where they were going.

It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant society is and has become.