Yet another Trump supporter shows his Homophobic true colors. Immediately regrets it

Sapidus

So what we are saying is if in a heated exchange someone calls me a Nazi and I in reply call them a f@gg0t (not knowing if they are gay or not), I'm the bad guy?

Did you watch the video? He called him a** F*** with no provocation.

Later that guy claimed he was called a nazi and spat on. He was obviously lying because he was caught on video and wanted to try to keep his scholarship.

Jesus you deplorable are disgusting

PsyOps

Pixelated
Except the fact that the police took no action agains the woman, cvs fired him and his job as a delegate for Trump was dissolved.

Do you think all this people jumped to conclusions without talking to any of the people involved? You think CVS would set them self up for a lawsuit unless the were justified in their actions?

It's pretty simple don't side with racist and people won't assume you are a racist. 57% of the population think Trump is a racist. If you support a racist or don't disavow their behavior you re most likely a racist.

That is not a bigoted position. it is demonstrably true.

Demonstrably true from your point of view. There are black people that voted for and support Trump. There are Hispanics that voted for and support Trump. There are tons of photos of Trump with civil rights leaders Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton - two of the biggest race hustlers around. Heck, JJ praised Trump for his work for black minorities. Trump has hired hundreds of black people. And yet, with all the evidence to the contrary, your simplistic conclusion is that Trump is a racist, and everyone that supports him is a racist.

You demonstrate the bigotry by assuming someone is something horrible, and cast a negative description on that person, simply because you don't like what they stand for.

I said earlier that I like you. I take it back. Your attitude sucks, simply because you've allowed your hatred for one man bleed over into your every thought. You have a weak mind by allowing that to happen. I have no reason to take you seriously anymore. Expect my replies to you to be the same as they are for Trans.

Sapidus

Demonstrably true from your point of view. There are black people that voted for and support Trump. There are Hispanics that voted for and support Trump. There are tons of photos of Trump with civil rights leaders Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton - two of the biggest race hustlers around. Heck, JJ praised Trump for his work for black minorities. Trump has hired hundreds of black people. And yet, with all the evidence to the contrary, your simplistic conclusion is that Trump is a racist, and everyone that supports him is a racist.

You demonstrate the bigotry by assuming someone is something horrible, and cast a negative description on that person, simply because you don't like what they stand for.

I said earlier that I like you. I take it back. Your attitude sucks, simply because you've allowed your hatred for one man bleed over into your every thought. You have a weak mind by allowing that to happen. I have no reason to take you seriously anymore. Expect my replies to you to be the same as they are for Trans.

And I am supposed to take you seriously when you defend a guy calling people f*** F*** with no provocation. Or defending A CVS employ for calling the cops on a woman doing nothing wrong?

8% of blacks voted for Trump. 28% of latinos voted for him. That doesnt mean that he isn't racist. Just means they are stupid. People vote against their self interest all the time. Just look at the lower class that voted for Trump and the rich people that voted against him

those photos of JJ and Al sharpton were they taken in the last decade? Before that Trump was a liberal New Yorker until he conned conservatives and evangelics into believing he was one of them. Doesnt make him not a racist

57% of the population believes Trump is racist. I am not making it up because "i hate him" I don't hate him. I used to think he was a cheesy stereotype of a rich guy. I now think he is a con artist but i don't know him so i can't hate him I can only judge him on his actions

It is demonstrably true that he has become a racist, sexist, homophobe and islamaphobe.

You can hate me all you want but you can't deny that truth and if you do you are only lying to yourself.

Last edited:

SamSpade

8% of blacks voted for Trump. 28% of latinos voted for him. That doesnt mean that he isn't racist. Just means they are stupid. People vote against their self interest all the time..

And he shows his true liberal colors. "Voting against your interests." Something liberals say.

Meaning, you stupid (your word) person, this is how you *SHOULD* vote if you weren't stupid. If you were *smart* - like us.
It's a common liberal mantra - we know better, you SHOULD vote this way, there's only one side and it's my side and ---

If we can't get you to vote for your own interests - we will take it upon ourselves to force the issue. Can't get it passed in Congress?
We'll just have some agency regulate something. Can't get something done? Go to the courts.

Because God dammit, we sure can't let people choose for themselves.

THIS is shot through ALL of their ideas - minorities, the poor, every group they claim to stand for - but they don't respect.
THIS is why they cry victim for everything - because YOU, the victim, are just too helpless and stupid to do it for yourselves.

CPUSA

See, here's the plain, hard, painful facts Sadpussi

You're a racist. You're a hate filled, racist, homophobic POS. Your very own posts prove this time & time again. All you are doing is projecting your hatred of white, straight, successful males. You hate everything about us because being so obviously jealous of our successes from contributing to society, instead of just leaching from it like you, it has turned you rabid. You publicly express your hate the greatness of President Trump, while secretly, you sob on Tranny's sunken, under developed Beta male chest at night WISHING you were Trump's fluffer. I can see your pain & desire for Trump through each whiny post you make. Just ask yourself this Sadpussi...what would Anthony Bourdain do?...and then follow in his footsteps... you are absolutely pathetic, you little hate filled rodent..

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
57% of the population believes Trump is racist. I am not making it up because "i hate him" I don't hate him. I used to think he was a cheesy stereotype of a rich guy. I now think he is a con artist but i don't know him so i can't hate him I can only judge him on his actions

It is demonstrably true that he has become a racist, sexist, homophobe and islamaphobe.

You can hate me all you want but you can't deny that truth and if you do you are only lying to yourself.

"57% of the respondents to the survey", makes something demonstrably true? Oh really?:blahblah::blahblah:

Trump supporters don't even participate in these surveys because liberals have sworn to 'get in your face' for no other reason than supporting him. Then you tell us you won't even consider what others believe to be the truth any way.

It is interesting that you mention someone lying to themselves, and that you may be even remotely worthy of the effort it takes to hate. Indifference is more accurate.:yawn:

Blather all you like, you'll get no further response from me.

Hank

my war
See, here's the plain, hard, painful facts Sadpussi

You're a racist. You're a hate filled, racist, homophobic POS. Your very own posts prove this time & time again. All you are doing is projecting your hatred of white, straight, successful males. You hate everything about us because being so obviously jealous of our successes from contributing to society, instead of just leaching from it like you, it has turned you rabid. You publicly express your hate the greatness of President Trump, while secretly, you sob on Tranny's sunken, under developed Beta male chest at night WISHING you were Trump's fluffer. I can see your pain & desire for Trump through each whiny post you make. Just ask yourself this Sadpussi...what would Anthony Bourdain do?...and then follow in his footsteps... you are absolutely pathetic, you little hate filled rodent..

And aren't you just a ray of fukken sunshine! :lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And aren't you just a ray of fukken sunshine! :lmao:

I must say...I'm impressed! Get's right to the.. club.gif

SamSpade

"57% of the respondents to the survey".

Opinion surveys are notoriously unscientific. Take a survey of businesses and how much they pay their employees, or how many people work for them - you can get a good answer.

Ask even ONE person what his opinion is - and it changes depending on the time of day.

And they are getting harder to take anymore. Oddly enough - because there's so many of them, and too many have a methodology which betrays their intent.
In my own business, non-responses can usually be imputed based on other data - and fact finding shows it to be pretty good.
But with opinions - it's a crap shoot. You never know what to get.

The other day I had my blood pressure taken with a wrist device. It showed a value which said I should be knocking on death's door.
I asked for a re-do. They took a device for my arm - and it was lower - but still catastrophically high.
I asked can you get me someone in here with an actual sphygmomanometer? And they did - and it was high but different by about 70 systolic.

Such is the case with opinion surveys. You can get an idea, but don't bet the farm on it.

Especially when it's Trump, and people will sh*t all over you if you say you voted for him.