Your 5 yr old daughter doesn't like to wear panties...

What would you do?

• Nothing, its normal behavior.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • File for supervised visitation. My husband is a drunk and is sicko to allow this.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Cancel all visitation.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Discipline my daughter and talk to her how this is never appropriate.

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Qurious said:
wtf?! dont get defensive on this topic because it hits home...did u read the entire thing?

Yes I did and I will get defensive all I want when another one of your retarded loaded questions makes a mockery out of something much more serious than you getting your rocks off by arguing with people.

Your first post said nothing about said child sleeping naked IN BED with the father. Then when you don't get the answer you want you change the story up just like you always do.

Cowgirl

vraiblonde said:
I said "Nothing. It's normal behavior."

:yeahthat: Girlie loves it when she gets to run around nakey. Boy is at the 'shy' stage and doesn't want anyone to see his 'personals'....but that's new for him. Until about a month ago, he didn't care who saw what.

Qurious said:
"when she was little she always had yeast infections... and she just won't wear'em because she is gets irritated"
says mother.
Well there you go... poor little girl was hurting. No more bubble baths...:nono:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Cowgirl said:
:yeahthat: Girlie loves it when she gets to run around nakey. Boy is at the 'shy' stage and doesn't want anyone to see his 'personals'....but that's new for him. Until about a month ago, he didn't care who saw what.
Does he call it his "personals"? That's cute. :lmao: Mine learned "balls" the other day. We're trying to unlearn that one. :roflmao:

Qurious

Im On 1.
pixiegirl said:
Yes I did and I will get defensive all I want when another one of your retarded loaded questions makes a mockery out of something much more serious than you getting your rocks off by arguing with people.

Your first post said nothing about said child sleeping naked IN BED with the father. Then when you don't get the answer you want you change the story up just like you always do.

you've been smoking too much pixie dust....either that or you forgot to take your meds....

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS....

I haven't changed the story the story at all, it remains the same...it all depends on how you read it.

sell me on getting mad at the author of a thread beause you can't comprehend what answer to choose.

GTFOH :rolleyes:

shoo

Qurious

Im On 1.
kwillia said:
Well there you go... poor little girl was hurting. No more bubble baths...:nono:

I have never heard of girls younger than 5 getting yeast infections.....

I'm thinking its possible daddy is doing something sick.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Qurious said:

That's stupid. My cousin used to get yeast infections when she was little...three or four years old, because she wouldn't wear underwear with her clothes. She practically lived at my house, and her mom was a single mom at the time, so I know for a fact she wasn't being molested.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
She climbs out of her bed naked into the bed with daddy, hence his comment of "dont yell at me she got undressed while i was sleep."
So she doesn't really *sleep* with Daddy naked - what she does is strip off her clothes, run around and jump into bed with him?

What would be more unusual is if she *didn't* do that. When she insists on staying fully clothed around her father and doesn't go anywhere near his bed, THAT is when you'd start wondering what was going on.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Qurious said:

Yes it is very possible, if girl does not have someone washing her well enough (like getting bubble bath out of her Hoo Hoo) or letting her wear silky undies, espically if she has sensitive skin..

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Qurious said:
you've been smoking too much pixie dust....either that or you forgot to take your meds....

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS....

I haven't changed the story the story at all, it remains the same...it all depends on how you read it.

sell me on getting mad at the author of a thread beause you can't comprehend what answer to choose.

shoo

Go screw yourself. You did the same $hit you always do. Why do you think you were asked for the rest of the story/additional details before some people would even answer.

Nanny Pam

cattitude said:
Normal..my granddaughter is verrrry normal. :lmao:
:lmao: mine too! She says, "Nanny, I'm commando, OK?" I just laugh.
No she is not allowed to walk around naked, but if she wants her jeans on without panties, :shrug:

Nanny Pam

Qurious said:

FYI I have a 2 year old that gets yeast infection regularly.

Cowgirl

Nickel said:
Does he call it his "personals"? That's cute. :lmao: Mine learned "balls" the other day. We're trying to unlearn that one. :roflmao:

Yeah...I'm not sure who started it....I guess that's what we'll call girl's girly bits too. My sister was freaking out (not really, but she was stressing a little) about what to tell her daughter to call everything. I guess nobody wants to say vulva. Why is it that it's less 'gross' to say penis, than it is vulva or vagina? :lol:

terbear1225

Qurious said:

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS....

shoo

you really aren't that bright are you. I read your original post, there was absolutely no mention o the girl sharing a bed with the father. you din't et the answer you wanted so you added details/changed the story to get the answer that suited your purposes!

and if you think this "isn't that serious" thn why are you involved at all?

M

missperky

Qurious said:

Girls at any age can get them.