Zelenskyy makes direct appeal to GOP critics, arguing no country is safe if Ukraine falters

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
"Your money is not charity," he said. "It’s an investment in the global security and democracy that we handle in the most responsible way."

Zelenskyy said that U.S. support is crucial not only for Ukraine's victory but also to show Russia and China that "no one can succeed in breaking national borders" or committing atrocities. And he made a direct appeal for more U.S. military aid.

"Ukraine never asked that American soldiers fight on our land instead of us," said Zelenskyy. "I assure you that Ukrainian soldiers can perfectly operate American tanks and planes themselves."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ze...arguing-no-country-is-safe-if-ukraine-falters

Zelensky: “You can speed up our Wictory”

“Give us nuclear Wessels!”

Christy

b*tch rocket
Who else is kicking in and how much?
Other NATO and non-NATO Countries are kicking in, which to me, actually makes this plea worse. FFS, how much more crap do you need to get the job done? I would have zero problem with selling Ukraine what they need, but frittering away US taxpayer dollars really burns my britches.