OK you artsy people...

jenbengen

Watch it
I need to paint a mural on a set of windows. What is the best paint to use that will be easy to wash off? TIA!

Nanny Pam

jenbengen said:
I need to paint a mural on a set of windows. What is the best paint to use that will be easy to wash off? TIA!
I am not artsy at all....and I'll prove it.

Liquid eye liner.

mural on windows

jenbengen said:

Don't use tempera paints. They contain powdered egg yolk and can get stinky, especially if it's a window that will get some sun.
Fabric paint peels off easily, so that's an option. Regular acrylic paint will dry quickly on glass but you may have to remove with a razor blade.
Good luck!

Joe'smom

Now Im goin way back here, but I did this in Elementary school and we used Tempera paints except we added powdered laundry detergent to it---stirred it thouroughly to dissolve....used a crayon to draw the out line ---and these where huge windows! Warm water took it off with little effort when it came time for somebody else to paint their masterpiece. Our paintings blocked the view of the playground----so there were less distractions in the classroom. Have FUN!!!!

greyhound

You need Rich Art Window Paint. It comes off with warm soapy water. It is the same paint you see used on large store front windows for temporary advertizing.