Yoga in Southern Maryland

HappyMOM

Does anyone know of a place that offers yoga classes in the evenings and/or weekends in Southern Maryland? I would prefer something close to either Mechanicsville or Laplata.

Thanks!

thebird

Does anyone know of a place that offers yoga classes in the evenings and/or weekends in Southern Maryland? I would prefer something close to either Mechanicsville or Laplata.

Thanks!

The only yoga place around that I know is up here in Bowie (where I work). I know you don't want to travel that far but maybe they could turn you on to another place?

Home

I love them and have really learned a lot!

warneckutz

You could try:

IRON WORKS GYM
132 DRURY DR
LA PLATA, MD
20646-4241
Phone: 301-392-3818

Don't know if they offer yoga, but it's worth a shot.

Bowser

yoga classes

Thanks!

fit life has yoga classes. you can call them at 301 560 4833 to get a schedule

or

try the whispering winds wellness center at 301 934 8900 - they also have classes

both are in la plata

Last edited:
i take it thru rec & parks, But the instructor also gives/has classes on his own in Mechanicsville... I will get the info for ya on Wednesday night

happy2b

Henry Chiropractic has a tuesday night class. I just picked up the flyer last week, Gina Guffey is the instructorl.

surfer1

fit life has yoga classes. you can call them at 301 560 4833 to get a schedule

or

try the whispering winds wellness center at 301 934 8900 - they also have classes

both are in la plata

I have seen in the past where Civista offers classes. Might give their information # a call!

ShyGirl

It is only logical that you could get yogurt from a farm. :yay: Wait, never mind. :ohwell:

Hey :smack: Don't even think of messing with me so early in the morning...

I can't remember the instructor, but I tried to take a yoga class in La Plata before... it didn't quite work out... I brokeded my fanny, it has a permanent crack in it now. :ohwell: I ended up going to a Chiropractor for six months - wasn't fun. No more yoga for me!

Pete

Repete
Hey :smack: Don't even think of messing with me so early in the morning...

I can't remember the instructor, but I tried to take a yoga class in La Plata before... it didn't quite work out... I brokeded my fanny, it has a permanent crack in it now. :ohwell: I ended up going to a Chiropractor for six months - wasn't fun. No more yoga for me!

gumby chicks are hawt

Giddy up!

:yay:
They used to have free lessons at the Bean Bldg on Saturday mornings. I signed up to meet wimmens that could put their ankles behind their heads

Well you like the horse wimmins heres one for ya aps..there is a yoga class in leonardtown on wednesday nights at "The cup of brew" coffee shop between mcdonalds and arbys. "Its yoga for equestrians"

gigi6

Well you like the horse wimmins heres one for ya aps..there is a yoga class in leonardtown on wednesday nights at "The cup of brew" coffee shop between mcdonalds and arbys. "Its yoga for equestrians"

The Yoga class in Leonardtown is at "ROOM WITH A BREW" -a coffee shop that has a room attached to it.

Went to the Yoga class once.......the women in class are very quiet and its not that inviting. THe instructor is good - but shouldn't a yoga person at least be NICE? She was very unfriendly! Won't be returning!