Music Video Treatment

EvilDruidTalena

I was having a dream the other night, and I think it'd be a really good music video treatment/idea/concept.

Ok, The band (Me and a few of muh friends in Black Ivy) is shown playing in a kinda dark blue room and we are all wearing black and green outfits, with plenty of spikes and bondage pants/collars/bracelets ect.... Then it goes to a sad, depreesed girl sitting in a corner on wet, dirty concrete, crying blood. Blood runs down her face and arms and the lead singer of the band is singing about her. Then there is an aerial shot of a funeral, and it's the girl's shiny black casket. The carpet is red and the flowers are white. A man (a possible lover) goes up to the casket, and opens it. He hold's he girls hands, and then lightly kisses her forehead. He rests his head on her chest and begings to cry. Then the song ends, shows the band walking around, and the lead singer bent down near her stand-up microphone.

I think it would be awesome. I wish I had a camera in my mind so I could take a picture of the room/scenes I'm talking about.
No I'm not a pshyco! I just wish I could make fantasy reality.

EvilDruidTalena

Yea, like I'll listen to a song, and for each song, a kinda like, scene pops in my head and reminds me of the song.. kinda like this:

There is a song on the Pure Moods cd, and the 1st song "Return to Innocence" like, a blue sky comes to mind, and like arabic people in white robes singing.. i dunno. I listen to the cd, and for evey song, the same scene pops up. It's like If I had enough room, I'd put up the song, then what pops into my mind. Some of it is like mind boggling lol

K

Kain99

Hey Talena... A tad to dark for me. :frown:

I'm not judgeing you, my brother went through the same "Dark" stage.

He is now a Crack dealer in Pensecola but that doesn't mean anything. :roflmao:

SxyPrincess

Very cool, Talena! Maybe one day your "dreams" will turn to reality if you set your mind on it. I think your envisions are GREAT! :cheers:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by cariblue
I think at some point the lead singer should stab her with the mic stand, and the guy standing by her casket should ceremoniously cut off her ring finger and stick it in his pocket.

Love triangle metaphor.

That could happen! :biggrin:

EvilDruidTalena

Originally posted by cariblue
I think at some point the lead singer should stab her with the mic stand, and the guy standing by her casket should ceremoniously cut off her ring finger and stick it in his pocket.

Love triangle metaphor.

Well, with this song, it's not meant to be gruesome, it's meant to be solemn.. that was the point of my dreaming. Something depressing and solemn or in solitude.

EvilDruidTalena

I was watching CKY2K and there's a song on there by Bjork....
I imagined 2 people on top of a really windy mountain up in Iceland somewhere, and then the music gets really slow and quiet. The 2 people fall down. The guy has his arms wrapped around the girl, and the girl has hers wrapped around him. The man has been knocked out unconcious and the girl is worring about him. She strokes his hair, and then kisses his forehead. The screen turns blue, the girl has a sad expression on her face, and she starts to cry. She stops, and her tears are frozon. Then song ends. :blushing: I like my visions; they are calming and make me feel at home, kinda like somewhere out there that I wanna be, in solitude.....
I'm not a pshyco!!!!! (Just so you remember)

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by EvilDruidTalena
The man has been knocked out unconcious... I like my visions; they are calming and make me feel at home,

Yeah, I feel that way too sometimes. :twitch: :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by EvilDruidTalena
I like my visions; they are calming and make me feel at home, kinda like somewhere out there that I wanna be, in solitude.....
I'm not a pshyco!!!!! (Just so you remember)
Peyote? :bandit:

John Z

if you will
EDT, do you see Chris Elliot dancing around in either of your videos? Because I think he could add a lot to them.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by John Z
EDT, do you see Chris Elliot dancing around in either of your videos? Because I think he could add a lot to them.
Or Pee Wee Herman? That would be a great addition! :biggrin:

EvilDruidTalena

I had another vision!!! :getdown:

It's that X-Files theme. I see a pyramid, then a border around it, like a picture. It's a black border with pink roses, possibly a Spanish influenced work of art. I then see like rain drops, then a transparent flute appears over the pyramid. Then it gets into that techno part, and I see a little black blob in front of the pyramid, instead of the flute. The black blob is pulsing along to the beat of the song. Then I see a tan colored washboard towards the end, and I see the flute again, but it is in a solid form. It has the pink roses, but a black vine instead of a green vine. Then the song ends, and I see the rain again.

Yep that's it. :blushing: