Chrome Dipping / Re-Chroming In SoMd ?

wildlowrider

There's a speed shop right outside the main gate of andrews airforce base. Can't think of the name of the shop....but I bet they would know where to get your bumper dipped.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Speed Unlimited is the place I believe you're talking about..

Speed Unreachable is more like it. Best place is to go online and seek a place out. There is a place in Capital Heights but not sure where it is or what its called. Have heard they are very good. Think its called the Chrome Factory.

DILLIGAF

Speed Unreachable is more like it. Best place is to go online and seek a place out. There is a place in Capital Heights but not sure where it is or what its called. Have heard they are very good. Think its called the Chrome Factory.

I've used the Chrome Foctory to chrome motorcycle parts. Very poor quality work, they lost parts then LIED about where they were & when they would be done. When they finally replace the parts they were not chromed & they were the wrong parts. Also stay away from Metro Plating in Montgomery County. I used them & got very poor quality work. Instead of chrome all of the parts had a gold tint to them. I was told this was due to the use of old plating chemicals.

KingFish

Nothing to see here

I think you mean Speed Unreasonable. :yay: