Ihop

starsmom

My parents go there every Sunday for breakfast,so I thought I would give it a try. Walked in with the kids,and we sat down to hear a long list of foodds they were out of,and then realized that there was trash all under the table and syrup spilled all over the table leaving a sticky residue. We asked to move to a clean area..but I just felt so grossed out by it all we left. Is this a typical experience? My youngest wants to go back there tomorrow morning for breakfast and I hate to say no for no good reason,so I am hoping this was a freak thing

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Yes it's typical of the people roaming loose today. They're utter slobs that throw garbage on the floor, and generaly trash the world we live in.

Ladybug76

My parents go there every Sunday for breakfast,so I thought I would give it a try. Walked in with the kids,and we sat down to hear a long list of foodds they were out of,and then realized that there was trash all under the table and syrup spilled all over the table leaving a sticky residue. We asked to move to a clean area..but I just felt so grossed out by it all we left. Is this a typical experience? My youngest wants to go back there tomorrow morning for breakfast and I hate to say no for no good reason,so I am hoping this was a freak thing

We went there a few times a couple of months ago (before we discovered Linda's). The people were really friendly and the place did not seem dirty to us. We got there early (around 7:30-8:00),before the rush, so that may be the difference.

Having worked as a waitress many years ago, I can tell you that weekends, especially Sunday mornings are rough. Sometimes they just can't keep up. I don't blame you for leaving though. Usually one bad experience is enough for me not to go back.

I heard that they had some problems with the health department a few months ago.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
oh Haven't eaten there in a while There used to be a waiter named Bill He was great. After he left we stopped going as much.

rockfish

We used to go there, but like what workaholic said, after Bill left we quit going. Bob Evans is much better.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
If you go back tomorrow, be sure to try their lemon wedges. :whistle:

J/k :flowers:

Don't go back to a place that gave you that first impression. They don't deserve a second chance. I take public safety seriously and if anyone really should it should be people serving the public. IMO

tyky

eieio
:killingme
If you go back tomorrow, be sure to try their lemon wedges. :whistle:

J/k :flowers:

Don't go back to a place that gave you that first impression. They don't deserve a second chance. I take public safety seriously and if anyone really should it should be people serving the public. IMO

I would try it again when it's not so busy, Bill was the greatest, wish I knew where he was:yay:

tyky

eieio
Went back there this past Friday for dinner, seemed ok to me. I took the lemon off my drink asap, and there were a lot of kids. Come to find out kids eat free Friday nights

Homer J

Power Chord
There used to be a waiter named Bill He was great. After he left we stopped going as much.

Was he the bald guy that seemed a bit of a flamer? If so, he was a great waiter. Always on the spot with drink refills and very funny and personable.

Geek

Girl, take the kids to Linda's Cafe for Breakfast instead. They will like it. Clean and friendly every time :yay:

me123

it's probably because they didnt want to clean up after the drunks who just left! That's the thing to do, get drunk at the bar and then go to IHOP for food! its always trashy in there!

R

remaxrealtor

We used to go there, but like what workaholic said, after Bill left we quit going. Bob Evans is much better.

I can't wait till Sunday to tell Bill what a rock star he is!!!!! He'll LOVE it!:larry: