WHY I TRAIN........Why do you train?

T

toppick08

Big Fatty, met with Stacey this morning for my first training/orientation . Meet back with her on Th. for core work......:faint:.....She's a sweet lady.

B

Big Fatty

WHY I TRAIN........Why... 03-04-2008 07:08 AM Who cares about being strong if you look like a fat pile of crap. I would rather be ripped

I would love to see you call out one of these "fat pile's of crap". :buttkick:

thurley42

HY;FR
WHY I TRAIN........Why... 03-04-2008 07:08 AM Who cares about being strong if you look like a fat pile of crap. I would rather be ripped

I would love to see you call out one of these "fat pile's of crap". :buttkick:

The person who sent that is probably 5'10 160 pounds and thinks because they can see their abs that they are "ripped"

Dude check me out i'm so shredded....could you hold me down..that breeze is pretty strong!:killingme

B

Big Fatty

The person who sent that is probably 5'10 160 pounds and thinks because they can see their abs that they are "ripped"

Dude check me out i'm so shredded....could you hold me down..that breeze is pretty strong!:killingme

:killingme

Nice.

B

Big Fatty

WHY I TRAIN........Why... 03-05-2008 09:50 AM This video is defintaly a bunch of fatso's who think they are tuff. I would say it to thier face because they would be to fat to catch me. You are correct sir I do have a set of washboard abs and a big vein between my legs - ching chong ping pong

But you are running from them? What does that say about you? I would much rather be the guy chasing than the one being chased. :evil:

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
You know you like me chasing you around the gym TJ!

On a more serious note, lifting does wonders for your joints and muscles. It increases stamina and overall physical fitness. Normally, when a person sees you they make a judgement about you in regards to your physical appearance. If someone is fat and sloppy looking, then that is from my standpoint a direct corrulation of one's lifestyle, work ethics, etc. The gym is alot like one's career in being successful; consistency, hard work, dedication all highlight key attributes to succeed, similar to that of one's career where these attributes will result in promotions, raises, and job satisfaction. I can relate to this from both the Marine Corps and from my current job.

B

Big Fatty

You know you like me chasing you around the gym TJ!

On a more serious note, lifting does wonders for your joints and muscles. It increases stamina and overall physical fitness. Normally, when a person sees you they make a judgement about you in regards to your physical appearance. If someone is fat and sloppy looking, then that is from my standpoint a direct corrulation of one's lifestyle, work ethics, etc. The gym is alot like one's career in being successful; consistency, hard work, dedication all highlight key attributes to succeed, similar to that of one's career where these attributes will result in promotions, raises, and job satisfaction. I can relate to this from both the Marine Corps and from my current job.

I don't like to chase you, I LOVE TO!

Your message is very well put. :buddies::smoochy:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Been 10 years since I trained heavy like that. I was happy with 1000lb leg presses and 400 lb squats. the stuff these guys were doing in the video made me hurt right here in my office chair! :lmao:

Pretty motivating stuff.

thurley42

HY;FR
WHY I TRAIN........Why... 03-05-2008 09:50 AM This video is defintaly a bunch of fatso's who think they are tuff. I would say it to thier face because they would be to fat to catch me. You are correct sir I do have a set of washboard abs and a big vein between my legs - ching chong ping pong

But you are running from them? What does that say about you? I would much rather be the guy chasing than the one being chased. :evil:

and obviously nothing dangling under said vein....otherwise, you wouldn't be so free to admit you run away......beeeotch

thurley42

HY;FR
I bet your ass is red like one of those disgusting baboons in the zoo because big fatty is pounding you all the time. I want you to hoist him up on your shoulders and let his saggy yet small balls hang down in your face so you can gargle and choke

Oh look at the tuff guy, I bet if you and Fat boy walked down the street together, a real body builder would call the national Zoological society on you because you two chumps would look like a walrus riding a hippopatamuses back. homos

Finally some replies.....it took you long enough!

When will you learn that until you sign your karma you are just a little biatch that no one pays any mind to!?

And for the record, i have no idea who "Big Fatty" is...I'm not a bodybuilder....and I would bet the farm that my 203 lb ass could run and swim you into tears!

And yes, that's a challenge!

T

toppick08

Hey Big Fatty, Stacey has me on a core workout now.....Lord have mercy.:lol:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
And for the record, i have no idea who "Big Fatty" is...I'm not a bodybuilder....and I would bet the farm that my 203 lb ass could run and swim you into tears!

Warning! All Forum challenges MUST be taken to the lake and the date/time posted so the rest of us can watch the tard-fest in real life as opposed to all over the forums!! :lmao:

Now, please carry on with the shenanigans...

:popcorn:

thurley42

HY;FR
Warning! All Forum challenges MUST be taken to the lake and the date/time posted so the rest of us can watch the tard-fest in real life as opposed to all over the forums!! :lmao:

Now, please carry on with the shenanigans...

:popcorn:

I was thinking the 10k in Leonardtown on April 19th would be a good place to start......:cartwheel

hairwithknots

I bet your ass is red like one of those disgusting baboons in the zoo because big fatty is pounding you all the time. I want you to hoist him up on your shoulders and let his saggy yet small balls hang down in your face so you can gargle and choke

Oh look at the tuff guy, I bet if you and Fat boy walked down the street together, a real body builder would call the national Zoological society on you because you two chumps would look like a walrus riding a hippopatamuses back. homos

Finally some replies.....it took you long enough!

When will you learn that until you sign your karma you are just a little biatch that no one pays any mind to!?

Well....

chubby.chick

It's a chubby chick.

You think you are pretty? We all know better than that. :rolleyes: