WHY I TRAIN........Why do you train?

warneckutz

i was thinking about that last night...there were 4 people besides myself. It was so nice....

I hate January-March...i'm sure there will be some threads generated in that time....

I'm curious to see how packed it gets. It's not gonna be fun for those who wanna be quick and efficent.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Ahhhh... read through this thread again. :yay:

I started thinking about how packed the gym is going to be in two weeks... All these new faces getting in shape and trying to start off '09 the right way...

:buddies:

The nice thing is MOST of them will quit and get out of our way by February. :yay:

thurley42

HY;FR
I'm curious to see how packed it gets. It's not gonna be fun for those who wanna be quick and efficent.

that's me...I do cardio after I lift, so i'm there for awhile as it is....I wait and go at 7-730 so the after work charlies are gone....but last New Year it was bad until around 8 or so....

The thing that makes it bad isn't the people in there trying to better themselves, it is the people who think, "Wow, this is great, i know everyone...let's chit chat...stand in the way, and use the gear to lean on."

or talk on their cells...which is another story altogether...

Mojo

Ahhhh... read through this thread again. :yay:

I started thinking about how packed the gym is going to be in two weeks... All these new faces getting in shape and trying to start off '09 the right way...

:buddies:

Have you ever been in the World Gym Express in Upper Marlboro? I'm guessing it's like the one in Waldorf.

warneckutz

Have you ever been in the World Gym Express in Upper Marlboro? I'm guessing it's like the one in Waldorf.

I've seen it driving, but never been inside. I think it's different ownership though, so who knows what they have inside.

warneckutz

what makes it "express" do you have like a 5 minute time limit per machine/bench?

Nah, like Mojo said, they're usually open 24 hours (most days) and they have enough equipment to get some sort of workout in.

When I was in Waldorf (all too often), I picked up a membership at the World Gym Express. I thought it was sufficient at the time but after a handful of workouts they really didn't have enough equipment for me (especially legs, go figure).