• Party

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • None of the Above (give examples)

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
B

Beach Patrol

Perfect first...

Movies, and then to a coffee house or somewhere to talk - perhaps a park or beach, etc. Where other people are hanging out, but not so loud that you can't hear each other, for instance, a club - too loud. You gotta get to know each other fairly well on that first date to know whether or not you want a SECOND date, no? ;)

SxyPrincess

I think going to a club/bar on a "first date" is fine. If you don't like the person, there are plenty of other hotties to pick and choose from. :cheers:

blueeyes76

my boyfriend and i went to dinner, tiki, then neptune's on our first date and we had a great time.

dinner is always a good idea because it's one on one, you can talk to the person w/o too many distractions.

i guess it just depends on the person. i've gone to dinner w/some guys and didn't want to do anything with them afterwards :rolleyes:

lunch dates are nice too, you can easily get away if you go that route :p

G

giggles04

I think my first date ever was to dinner and a movie... and I thought that was cool..... its always cool to sit and chat... and then go see a funny movie or something like that. :)

FIREMAN

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I think going to a club/bar on a "first date" is fine. If you don't like the person, there are plenty of other hotties to pick and choose from. :cheers:

I could go for the club/bar thing...

SXY, are the Snipe running this time of year.

FIREMAN

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Oh, yes of course. This is the best time of year to catch em! They make for tasty morsels. :yum:

So that could be classified as Dinner / Bar.
Almost as much fun as a 6 pack and a bug zapper.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by FIREMAN

So that could be classified as Dinner / Bar.
Almost as much fun as a 6 pack and a bug zapper.

I guess if you caught and ate several, that would be classified as dinner. They are tiny little suckers and from my own experiences, it takes more than a handful to fill your belly. :D

Coors Light anyone? :cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
None of the above - the perfect date for me is no "date" at all. I was always into the group thing and frequently brought a girlfriend on my "dates". (Not like that, you pervs!) I like get-togethers and any situation where it's not one-on-one until I really know the guy and know I'll enjoy his company. I like a sure thing - hate the "getting to know you" phase.

And any beer that has "Light" in the name is a puke beer. Pete's Wicked (all varieties) is my most favorite of all, followed by Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

blueeyes76

i usually drink the lager, but i like all of them except the light :cheesy:

the black and tan is yummy, just a tad too strong to drink all the time.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
The perfect date was a 1961 Pontiac Bonneville (large backseat) and the drive-in (who cares what movie). Ahh, days gone by.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The "perfect" first date is brunch/lunch at a popular bar/restaurant in the city on a Saturday with good weather.

If it goes well you have time to go for a walk which is one of the most underated "get to know you" activities of all time.

If that goes well, you can then steal a fairly innocent "first kiss" in public.

If that goes well you can then start making out in public, like pigs.

If that goes well you can then drive her car to YOUR car and REALLY get piggy during a "goodbye" smooch.

If THAT goes well you can then marry her and live happily ever after.

If it goes poorly and you never get to the walk, you can just drink because:

a. She doesn't like you, so you can salve the wound and drive the ignorant snob away by doing Boilermakers for breakfast.

b. You don't like her, Boilermakers, be off my lass (or Lassie, as the case may be)

c. You don't like each other, both start slamming, suddenly finding mutual attraction via the tried and true avenue of alcohol and then you can stumble out and have a walk together and commence the wiggly piggly routine.

This "first date" MO is rather flexible and almost gaurantees you'll have fun, no matter what.

Cheers

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry, that was only "kind of" our first date. Don't you remember all those months of us talking on the phone and emailing when I had Jellybean doing most of the talking? Heck, it was almost two months before I agreed to meet you in person and I almost brought Jellybean then. :lol: