• Party

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • None of the Above (give examples)

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Damn.

That's what I get for drinking to early. I thought YOU were jellybean...Oh well...whatcha doin' Saturday, 'bout noon or so?

G

giggles04

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

:barf: :barf: :barf:

Coors Light is a real woman's beer! :cheers: :D

No way!!! Its Bud Light! All the way!!!!!!:cheers:

Coors light is just like water!!!!!! :barf:

watercolor

yeah yeah
well...unfortunatly I dont like beer:barf:

I know...I know...*smacks her hand*

But..I am more of a mixed or frozen girl.....<-------see new name...:lol:

But the perfect date would be dinner, then a trip to the beach on a warm breezy night, and lay on a blanket and star gaze. No monkey business...but just gaze and talk. You know. That is if the guy is not a total tard!

devilwoman

Perfect first date - dinner and someplace with quiet music. I like to talk to people on the first date. You need to find out what you have in common fairly soon - after all, if it doesn't look like you have much in common you might as well find out right away. Don't waste time and money on a lost cuase.

T-45guy

not to mention the fact that if you go to the movies, when do you get a chance to talk to get to know someone between the "shhhhh"s?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
The perfect first date is to ride the rides at a carnival. You find out what kind of sense of fun and adventure the person you are with has, how strong their stomach is, if they worry too much about it being safe, if they are too cheap to spend a few bucks to win you a prize, if they enjoy the kids running around, if they can handle roughing it (portajohns, mud on the shoes, etc), if they are a screamer, whiner or a moaner (when it comes to the rides of course) and if they can appreciate the fact that the money spent is going to a good cause. You learn a lot about a person at a carnival!! And if the carnival is packed you can either ditch them easily or squeeze a little closer together in the rides. Coping a feel while maintaining your modesty - LOL :D

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
LOL Joey - I don't care - I am just impressed that you go in without kvitching about the sanitary conditions (manly)

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I don't like dinner on a first date. Usuallya little nervous, have butterflies in the stomach and can't eat much. Yes even Pixie gets nervous once in a while. I don't really like parties or clubs either, too much noise and action to get to know each other. I like putting drinks in a cooler and going somewhere quiet to hang out and talk.

So Fireman, where are we going on our fist date?:kiss:

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Movies and clubs are out because there is not enough one on one time where you are forced to talk to eachother. Dinner can be good as long as you are both comfortable. I have been part of some awkward conversations over food though!!

I think it should be something that both people enjoy like a sporting event, art or history museum, zoo or aquarium or a carnival or amusement park like Migtig mentioned. If you can come up with something like that - that both parties are interested in there will immediately be something in common and conversation will flow easier!

FIREMAN

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I don't like dinner on a first date. Usuallya little nervous, have butterflies in the stomach and can't eat much. Yes even Pixie gets nervous once in a while. I don't really like parties or clubs either, too much noise and action to get to know each other. I like putting drinks in a cooler and going somewhere quiet to hang out and talk.

So Fireman, where are we going on our fist date?:kiss:

Pixie NERVOUS??? I can't believe it. I figured you on being the wild go out and party type. But I also like the idea of the cooler. Kind knocks the edge off. I'm easy to get along with, I just go with the flow.

AAA the first date, I'm to nervous.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Lilly
Movies and clubs are out because there is not enough one on one time where you are forced to talk to eachother. Dinner can be good as long as you are both comfortable. I have been part of some awkward conversations over food though!!

I think it should be something that both people enjoy like a sporting event, art or history museum, zoo or aquarium or a carnival or amusement park like Migtig mentioned. If you can come up with something like that - that both parties are interested in there will immediately be something in common and conversation will flow easier!

Lilly, You rock! I forgot about the zoo! The zoo is an awsome first date!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by FIREMAN

Pixie NERVOUS??? I can't believe it. I figured you on being the wild go out and party type. But I also like the idea of the cooler. Kind knocks the edge off. I'm easy to get along with, I just go with the flow.

AAA the first date, I'm to nervous.

Believe it or not I am human, even a little shy at times. A cooler w/ beer is good, after a couple you tend to open up a little easier. Don't get me wrong, I like to party just not on a first date.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
I love the zoo too! You can actually find out a lot about a guy in the zoo -
1. If he is sensitive enough he will melt with you when you see the baby anything fuzzy and adorable. But if he is overly sensitive he will cry at the feedings!
2. If he has a sense of humor he will laugh with you at the monkeys - if he is a neanderthal he will pick up grooming habits from the monkeys!
3. If he is brave he will go through the snake and spider houses with you - if he is a pussy he will make up an excuse to hide in the mens room!
4. And if he can't deal with the smell of Rhino and Elephant poop in order to get close enough to get a good look then it can be assumed he will never help change a dirty diaper!

One of the best dates I ever had was to the Baltimore Aquarium - we watched the Dolphin show and then caught an IMAX movie and then stopped for dinner at a little hole in the wall diner on the way home. It was nice to run into some originality!

FIREMAN

3. If he is brave he will go through the snake and spider houses with you - if he is a pussy he will make up an excuse to hide in the mens room!
! [/B]

Fireman is scared to death of snakes! Bad experience with them.

Pixie we are going to have to skip that section of the zoo.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Fireman is scared to death of snakes! Bad experience with them.

Pixie we are going to have to skip that section of the zoo.

Can do. I like snakes can't stand spiders. Ewww yuck! Any man of mine will be getting out of bed no matter what time to kill a spider in the shower for me. So when are we going?

FIREMAN

Spiders are a piece of cake. So all it takes is to kill a couple spiders and I'm in, this is going to be easier than I thought..
I guess we won't be going to see that new movie Eight Legged
Creaters, the one with the huge spiders in it?

Why in the world do you have spiders in your shower?

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Spiders are a piece of cake. So all it takes is to kill a couple spiders and I'm in, this is going to be easier than I thought..

Why in the world do you have spiders in your shower?

I swear it's a conspiracy. Everywhere I've lived they hide out in the shower on the shower curtain and when I go to get in the shower they jump off the curtain into the tub. My old roomate use to die laughing at me cause there was a handful of times I came tearing up the stairs and banging on his bedroom door at 5 in the morning for him to come kill a spider in the tub. Needless to say his girlfriend wasn't a big fan of mine.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Pixie – I think the spiders get in showers to get a drink off the curtains...because they know if they try to sip out of the toilet, they'll fall in and drown! :)

One of the BEST dates I have ever been on was at a wine festival...stroll around, sipping GREAT wines, catch a small buzz to take the edge off your nerves...throw a blanket on the ground, enjoy a "picnic" of exotic food and listen to live blues...drink some more wine...

Other good dates: strolling through St. Michael's and taking a cruise on the river; day trip to Thurmont, MD and hiking to Cunningham Falls; cruising the streets at ArtScape (in Baltimore every Aug.); miniature golf; picking crabs at a restaurant on the water...

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Don't want to get too far OT, but...

I was bitten by a brown recluse spider in March and it put me in Intensive Care for three days.
Don't know if you remember or not because it was one of my first posts here, but it spiked my blood pressure to twice it's normal level and nearly killed me, not to mention the giant black spot on my leg that nearly had to be cut out.
I'd take a bath with a snake before I'd ever go near a spider!

By the way, a comedy club is a great first date. You have times where you don't have to pay complete attention, and times when you can, plus there's usually the perception that you've had a good time because you laughed a lot together.