Lots of activity here in Town Creek.

Lots of emergency vehicles, state and local. Woman stopped on the street in a car and told me she heard on the scanner that it's a self inflicted gun wound.

NAS

Lots of emergency vehicles, state and local. Woman stopped on the street in a car and told me she heard on the scanner that it's a self inflicted gun wound.

Thats what i heard on the scanner, they did call for the helo.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
:frown:
So very sad if it is true that someone shot themself. Just heard the helo leave. Prayers for all concerned.​

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Woman did shoot herself. Caller said they heard one shot and then a woman screaming. While still on the phone with the dispatcher (and dispatching units) the caller said she found someone that had shot themselves one time in the head. EMS started, followed by fire shortly after. Flown to Baltimore Shock Trauma as a Category A, and from someone in the area -- in grave condition. That's all I got.

C

CalvertNewbie

Woman did shoot herself. Caller said they heard one shot and then a woman screaming. While still on the phone with the dispatcher (and dispatching units) the caller said she found someone that had shot themselves one time in the head. EMS started, followed by fire shortly after. Flown to Baltimore Shock Trauma as a Category A, and from someone in the area -- in grave condition. That's all I got.

Wow, what a shame. I really wish people would get the help they need instead of taking such drastic measures to get rid of the pain they're feeling. I always feel so bad for the loved ones left behind. And that poor caller is going to have nightmares for a really long time.

Wow, what a shame. I really wish people would get the help they need instead of taking such drastic measures to get rid of the pain they're feeling. I always feel so bad for the loved ones left behind. And that poor caller is going to have nightmares for a really long time.

I don't know. I found a suicide once, someone I knew, and I never had one dream about it. Lots of waking thoughts, but no dreams.

C

CalvertNewbie

I don't know. I found a suicide once, someone I knew, and I never had one dream about it. Lots of waking thoughts, but no dreams.

True, I guess everyone is different. I should have said I'd have nightmares forever, the way my mind works.

It's my understanding this family has had their share of problems. They lost their 17 y/o daughter last year to a medical issue.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
You and I are in California. The "other" part of Town Creek is in Lexington Park. Go figure.

South of Town Creek = Lexington Park
North of Town Creek = California

Zip Codes are different also. Not sure if the left(north) side of Town Creek Dr. is California & the right (south) side is Lex Park?