Lots of activity here in Town Creek.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Isn't Town Creek in California? :confused:
No.
Even though you have to drive by the California post office to get to the L.P. city one, Town Creek is in the LP zip code.
That's why it is amusing when people talk about the "Ghetto" in L.P. city.
:killingme

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K

Attachments

• pray.jpg
    pray.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:

keekee

Lots of activity again in Town Creek.
In the 20653 section...

It's quiet now, but lots of sirens about 15 min ago.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Yep. 92 and Utility 39 for manpower. 92 cleared and went to an MVA at Macarthur Blvd & 235 (I think the utility went too)

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Woman did shoot herself. Caller said they heard one shot and then a woman screaming. While still on the phone with the dispatcher (and dispatching units) the caller said she found someone that had shot themselves one time in the head. EMS started, followed by fire shortly after. Flown to Baltimore Shock Trauma as a Category A, and from someone in the area -- in grave condition. That's all I got.

So the family lost a daughter last year to a medical condition and another daughter killed herself. Poor family. God bless them.

C

CalvertNewbie

So the family lost a daughter last year to a medical condition and another daughter killed herself. Poor family. God bless them.

That's so sad. I wish the family luck in dealing with another tragedy in such a short time. So she didn't pull through?

aliceheimer

OK. So the daughter with the med condition died and the other daughter just shot herself in the head? If so; that really sux.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K

Honestly, I don't know where the 'another daughter killed herself' fact came from - do you? Has it been reported that 1) it was a daughter and 2)the person passed away?

Not trying to be argumentive, so please don't take my questions that way-but I wasnt' aware of those facts.

If true, this is a very, very, very terrible situation for all involved.​

Continued prayers for the entire family.​

Last edited:

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
I have no idea who shot themselves, I just know that it was a female. That's about all I can give ya.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I have no idea who shot themselves, I just know that it was a female. That's about all I can give ya.

Thanks, I hadn't heard facts stated above, not that I should have either. If someone knows the family, please let them know neighbors are here to help & praying for them.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Thanks, I hadn't heard facts stated above, not that I should have either. If someone knows the family, please let them know neighbors are here to help & praying for them.

It was stated in an earlier post that someone shot theirselves at the same house where a daughter died from a medical condition last year. There is an obit on MGFH's website for the sister. Looks like she died today. Home | Mattingley Gardiner Funeral Homes