Aflac?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I don't know if it's aflac, but my dad has one of these policies, and it has saved his Pennylvania-born azz this last year! He went on short and (later) long-term disability b/c of the torn retina and cataracts he had in his one eye (and the other eye sustained 90% vision loss several years ago). Where he lives (don't know if it's a national standard or what, but he was only getting around $400/week ... with a mortgage, car payment, bills, etc.

He had one of these policies, and his mortgage and car payment (I believe) were covered all year. :yay: This was a big help to him b/c it freed him up to spend his $400/week gambling on football and other sports. :lol:

Seriously ... it came in handy big-time for him, and I'm thinking about looking at getting one myself ... just in case.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Kain99
I am curious however as to why one would add aflac instead of just chosing good insurance to begin with. :wink:

I wasn't aware "good" insurance included some of the things AFLAC offers :shrug:

At AFLAC, our insurance policies help supplement primary health plans by providing direct-to-the-policyholder cash benefits, unless the insured chooses otherwise, to help fill gaps in traditional health insurance coverage, such as deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses and loss of earning power, among others.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by mainman
Kain thinks it is pick on MM day...:roflmao:

:wink:
Yeah and if Tatercake keeps rushing to your rescue like this people are gonna start talking! :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by IM4Change
So you thought we had a new member of the ICSFS club.

I'm pretty sure you're making fun of me, so thanks! :yay: Always a pleasure! :wink: