Votes: 1 2.1%
  • hands staked to a tree

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • thrown in a lightless cell for 3 years with nothing but bread and water

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters

dustin

UAIOE
and get captured in enemy territory. They lock you in a tiny cell and are about to be interrogated for information.

These bad guys give you a choice of which form of torture you must succomb to. They will not kill you. Which do you choose?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I chose the solitary confinement with bread and water. Figure it this way: when you started to die of malnutrition, you wouldn't really care because you'd be psycho from lack of sensory stimulation.

Christy

b*tch rocket
vraiblonde said:
I chose the solitary confinement with bread and water.
I chose that as well. I would just chalk it up to practicing the Terry Schiavo lifestyle. :shrug: And just think of all the sleep I could catch up on. :yay:

My second choice would be having my eyelids sewn shut, I imagine after the initial pain, it wouldn't be all that bad. :lol:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I picked the generator. I intend to shock my torturer and with any luck, electrocute him, before making my escape to save the dame in the palace.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
dustin said:
and get captured in enemy territory. They lock you in a tiny cell and are about to be interrogated for information.

These bad guys give you a choice of which form of torture you must succomb to. They will not kill you. Which do you choose?

:stepawayfromtheshrooms:

D

dems4me

Don't know... I've already had option one done although it wasn't a torch and number 7 is my current living environment... :ohwell:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Railroad said:
I picked the generator. I intend to shock my torturer and with any luck, electrocute him, before making my escape to save the dame in the palace.

:yay: My choice as well RR.