July 31st - Flying Circus

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
The SCRC has a ride planned for the 31st of July to the Flying Circus air show.
Check the link for info on the air show. Meeting place for the group ride is still TBD.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Update

We'll be leaving the A&W in Callaway at 1100 and heading over to the WaWa across the Nice (Rt.301) bridge. Kickstands up at 1200, riding down Rt.218 to Rt.212 to Rt.17 (bus) thru Fredricksburg. Follow Rt.17 to Rt.644 to the Flying Circus.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
thakidistight said:
You dont beat up non Harley guys as an initation do you?
:lol: I like to check the bottom of you footpegs/floorboards. If they're scratched up from leaning over in corners you're OK by me. :yay:

...and 404 is an idiot, just ignore him/her/it.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
404 said:
Yeah, I'm an idiot "Rainbow Boy", but unlike you I've never been made to squeal like a pig. :peace:
I think you have a problem with your sexual identity. Perhaps you sould post your concerns about your anal fantisiess in another forum that might be more appropriate. Perhaps the discussions in Dating and Marriage might be helpful.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Excellant ride :yay: Show started with a skydiver, then some formation flying, simulated bombing runs, lots of excellant stunt flying and a wing walker. I'll try and get a link to some pics posted tomorrow.

Dukesdad

I rode over with a bud of mine and did the biplane ride. It was a blast and next time I will do the acrobatic version. Plenty of nice bikes and a nice show. I have wanted to go for a while so I'm glad I saw your post about it being bike day.