Sick Kitten

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Has she had her shots?

If she's eating and drinking and no fever (normal cat is about 102 degrees, not higher), just watch her. Cats hide their illnesses pretty well. Sometimes they do get sniffles and it will go away. But if she's got a fever, stops eating or the discharge gets worse, call the vet on Monday.

uglyfatgirl

Imagine that!
cattitude said:
Has she had her shots?

If she's eating and drinking and no fever (normal cat is about 102 degrees, not higher), just watch her. Cats hide their illnesses pretty well. Sometimes they do get sniffles and it will go away. But if she's got a fever, stops eating or the discharge gets worse, call the vet on Monday.
The cat is fine. she was put on meds.Now I have a new question. My sister took in a dog to my home.The dog and the cat played together. When dog went to the vet we found out she has heart worms. Can the cat have worms too if the dog does? She has been to the vet before the dog came into the home and she was fine.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
uglyfatgirl said:
The cat is fine. she was put on meds.Now I have a new question. My sister took in a dog to my home.The dog and the cat played together. When dog went to the vet we found out she has heart worms. Can the cat have worms too if the dog does? She has been to the vet before the dog came into the home and she was fine.
Did the cat eat the dog?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
RoseRed said:
Don't those live in the ears?
No - those are "earworms". Like "That's the way (uh huh uh huh) I like it (uh huh uh huh)..."

Appy's talking about "hereworms" as opposed to "thereworms".

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
No - those are "earworms". Like "That's the way (uh huh uh huh) I like it (uh huh uh huh)..."

Appy's talking about "hereworms" as opposed to "thereworms".

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer... :lmao:

D

dems4me

uglyfatgirl said:

kitten could have allergies to the dog :shrug:

D

dems4me

appyday said:
:bonk: Tigg is that you...re read that Dems thats the dumbest thing you ever wrote to the quote you quoted...:huggy:

Sorry, I saw asp post and I got all flustered... :lol: